August 9, 2010

NDP PRE PREVIEW 2010

HEYHEY HELLOOOOOOO!
I am finally posting about NDP PRE PREVIEW! Happy not?!?! HUHUHUHUHUHHH!
HAHAHHA! OK, So let me start.

Met Theo @Lot to think of a present for her friend Ruixiong.
HEY! AND I GAVE HER A PRETTY GOOD AND INTERESTING IDEA OK! HAHAH!
Trained down to City hall after that.

On the way there, there was these 2 SAF guy talking. Then I turned my back towards them and the guy went
"Hey! From they from swiss!"
HAHAH! Because both of us were wearing the band tee.
Then they started paying attention to us and what we did.

So reached City hall and we decided to go visit the band first!
The security was so tight, we weren't able to get in even when people from band said that they know us and we were in band tee.
But Mr Chew came put and saved us! AND WE GOT IN!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

TADAAA!

Band resting in holding room
I love my juniors a lot! HAHAH! When I first got into the holding room, the came and hugged me!
But I don't know why, most of them know that I'll be visiting them already!
And they offered us Munchy Ice cream! :D
Exactly what I needed on that hot day!

Their life in the holding room was *thumbs up*
They brought laptops, guitar, basically anything that can keep them entertained!!! HAHAH!

Dear Juniors offered us ice cream!!
\
See what I mean?!?!
Band fall in
Chatted with juniors, Saiful and Zengyang.
Mike and Roy came back too! Cheee, because band was performing for NDP! HAHAH!

So talked to the officers there and asked how we could get to Padang!
DUMB OR WHAT! IT WAS LIKE SO SUPER NEAR AND WE DIDN'T KNOW!

So the inchek drew a map for us on the cardboard box to show us! HAHAH!




So red!




I like the view!














Ncc

 Youth Olympic

Lion club. Sky divers! Am I right??
Last one which like every year, the youngest one with the National flag!
Combine band




Both Theo and I were running here and there to take as many photos for the band as possible. Like from one end to the other. lol. But still, difficult ):




























Theo went to meet juniors for supper after that while I headed to clementi to meet cherying and the rest
Rest of the photos will be on facebook


SINGAPORE COMMAND BAND, SWISS WINDS
Hey my dearest Juniors, today, you'll be performing for the actual performance after rehearsing for it so many times. You lucky batch of people, do the band, Mr and Mrs Chew, the Seniors as well as the school and your family proud alright.
I remember I once blogged about hoping that the band would perform for NDP.
And I am glad, you guys can carry on the legacy for the band, as well as to perform for NDP! Thank you!
I love you guys alright! Will be watching tv to support you guys! HAHAH!
Love you juniors and Minjiang!

 Swiss Winds is like a Phoenix 
Because after everytime it falls, it gets up and recover very quickly again. 
Amirul, 2004-2007 (Chief librarian'07) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!