August 24, 2010

SPONSORED AD: PEGS ON STRINGS




I always dislike surfing the net to look for blogshops as most of the blogshop sells only "typical" stuffs. 


And what do I mean typical?!?!?
One example of it is the used to be so popular "hoodies" with many printed cartoon design or music notes on it. SO TYPICAL LOR!
And I call it the, "ah lian hoodie"

Then a few days or weeks later you'll be seeing people wearing it like every 30m you walk?!?!?
OMG EW. Though some might not mind because they like the idea of "blending in" and it gives them a sense of belonging -.-
pleasee, go bang the wall.

But I am sure some of you will feel super duper disgusted when you see almost everyone having the same thing as yours right???

OF COURSE!

But it's ok! I have a very good news for you if you continue reading on!!!!!
Because I have found a cure!!!
(ok, I'm trying to be funny here) BUT LOOK!



This is one of the very few blogshops that gives me not only the "not so typical" clothes that can be seen everywhere you go, and it also follows the trend!!
ISN'T IT GREAT?!?!?!

SO YOU CAN STOP READING MY POST, CLICK THE URL AND GOOOOO NOWWWW!!!
but if you choose to read on, remember to go and take a look ok!!!!

Pegs on Strings' 4th collection will be launched on 25th August 2010, Wednesday at 6.30pm.
so looking forward to this coming collection!!!!!

So what are the things you GIRLS need to do????????
First, you follow my instruction which is do some finger exercises!

Then, click on the link at the bottom!
and hurry shop for the clothes because I'm gonna do that toooooooooooooooo!

REMEMBER.
TOMORROW.
6.30PM.






and then you will be...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
happy lah of course!

TRUST ME AND YOU WON'T GO WRONG! Because I only shop at a certain blogshop and this is one of the good ones that I know. And I swear the prices are much more affordable than some other good blog shops!! I SWEARRRRRRRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!