August 27, 2010

O LEVEL DNT OVER!!!!!!



But.... Why don't I feel relieved?


Dnt students have been sleeping during lessons lately. All of us stayed up lateeeee.

Had to rush out my dnt yesterday.


Stayed back for night study and thank god, Leon came over to help me.
Gave me quite a lot of motivation to continue doing my work. Because Mr Wong is no longer is school to help me out. So yeah, thanks to Zhen Yuan, Wei Cong and Leon for guiding me! >:D
AND TSFY FOR ALWAYS REMINDING ME AND ASKING ME TO JIAYOUJIAYOUJIAYOU!

Went home then after while the 4NA dnt guys went into school. (Night study was already over but they went back cause they'd already planned a sleepover.) LOL. Exciting not!!!!!!!!


But not exciting after teachers found out.. 

Before going home. Wei Cong was like reminding/asking everyone to make sure they call me to wake me up if I were to fall asleep because he said he had this feeling that I would!!

So I stayed up last night to rush out my dnt.

And a very nice person called me to chat with me and gave me encouragement and support! (appreciated x10000) 
So chatted and got encouraged, motivated and entertained  all the way till almost 1am and I decided to stop doing dnt and go to bed. LOL. Wei Cong was right.

And another person who texted me till he/she was too tired and fell asleep! TYVM K!

Had to rush out my dnt during school/after school today. (John and the guys were joking around giving all kinds of crap excuses they could think of for staying over. LOL. K, so out of point)
Unfortunately, I didn't get to finish it because EXPLODED DIAGRAM IS DUMB!!!!!! 

ROOM WAS SO SUPER MESSY, EVERYONE WAS RUSHING AND THE SCENE WAS LIKE A TOTAL MESS!!!! SERIOUSLY! WANTED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT.
Ended up passing up some half done kind of crap. My O level Dnt was gone just like that.

So Dnt is finally over, but unlike the rest, I feel more stressed because I passed up a piece of crap (not like I was the only one or one of the few but I just cannot accept it) and have to really study harder because I can NOT count on dnt for my N level anymore :/
That's........................................sad.

I wanna feel relieved leh. After all this shitty dnt thing is over.
But I can't >):
Someone help me???

Ate KFC (thanks to Shia) and drank milk tea from KOI! (thanks to Cadeau and WanHei) after submitting my crappy dnt.
Wanted to go home initially but didn't feel like it so I walked around the place and was asked to look for a stupid blk when I was about to go home.
reached home, 11:11 and I'm blogging nao.

Mummy's graduating from SOT tomorrow and I'm gonna eat @JustAsia again!! YAY!
Hopefully it'll help me let go of this crappy dnt thing that's disturbing me today. I don't wanna feel this way!!! ):


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!