August 7, 2010

NDP Celebration in school and Cross Country

Coincidentally saw Zhiming at gombak mrt in the morning yesterday! HAHAHA! Lonelygal no need go to school alone!

National Day celebration was kinda fun as in the crappy way this year.
Started off with Stanley bringing his own mic and going up to the speaker at the carpark area, plugging it in and say "hi *starts beatboxing*"
when Mr Liu was just right beside him!!! LOL

Then got up to the hall and Clarence and kiki suddenly stood up while a teacher is singing on stage with a flag.
Those really big ones that you hand outside your house. LOL

So my class brought a flag too and they sat on each other's shoulders, holding the flag and walked right to the the stage. Followed by my class running up in a line right onto the stage with the flag.
Then Stanley went up to the stage again to test his mic. 
(when mdm tang was just right beside him!!!)
Mdm Tang: What are you doing huh? *gives usual look*
Stanley: uh, PA. Testing mic!

LOL! He wanted to beat box again using his own mic!
HAHAHH! I think Mdm Tang's reaction and Stanley's reply is super cute lor.

Went to band with Shihan, Zhexi and Thomas for awhile.
Then went to Mrt with Joshua, Shihan, Zhexi.
IDK WHY ALL THEY LIKE TO DISTURB ME ONE LEH! (includes Zhiming and Zhengyong)

Rushed home and met Jing Yi and friends @ traffic light.
He stood really close to me to wait for me to look up at him then he smile.
LIKE SO FINALLY HE COME AND SAY HELLO TO ME OK!
but so much for a hello, he started to disturb me again.

Home after that, showered and rushed out to JP to meet Fiona, Shushia and Yanting.
While Theo, went for her date.
lol.

Reached JP, went to look for my bro fo money $$$
I tell you, he's action touched me. Not gonna elaborate much though.

Ate and went to chinese garden.
Or Japanese Garden? LOL!
AIYA! LAKESIDE!

So Evan and Sheena came for me!
:D
I AM SUPER HAPPY AND HONORED OK!
(Though Evan always does that!)
BUT I AM! HAHAHAH!

Wasn't feeling well because I kept having blackouts and I vomited.
But I swallowed it back in :X


Decided to run after so much thinking.
And so, I ran...............................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
And got into top 50! 


Most of all, I think many people were nice to me! HAHAHHA!
Was running halfway then a Sjab girl said "GO!! CHARMAN!"
I didn't know her. So I pointed at myelf and gave that "me?" look.
Then she said "yeah. I know you don't know me but I know you through facebook!"
HAHAHA!

Then followed by 2 people, Idk who going
"Maltesers runnnnnnn! Then we will give you chocolate!"

HAHAHA! And my dearest Juniors and bandmembers,
Last but not least Evan and Sheena shouting my name at the finishing line. HAHAHAH!

Very nice people around me!

Headed to Sakura then after but the queue was so super longggggg! So decided to go to lot for Pastamania.
Like the 3rd or 4th time this week already.
(Anyway, Thank you Theo, Shushia, Fiona and Yanting for taking care of me all the way! Like cheering me up and carrying my bag, holding my hand to get me to walk because I was lazy to) HAHHA!
LOVE YOU BABES.

GOT A LITTLE TOO HIGH AFTER DINNER.
And they kept laughing.
(Please keep what happened private and confidential) lol.
 *kisses*

Photos are with Fiona, will post it up next time!

Will be going to service and Downtown East laterrrrr! MUAHAHAH! Like I haven't been there for so superrrrr long?!?!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!