August 15, 2010

So what do I blog about since there's so many things I can't blog about?

Hey people. You know I am getting damn pissed!
AND IT'S BECAUSE I CAN'T BLOG ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

I blog about people I dislike, they get pissed and complain or come and find me >):
I blog about people without mentioning names, they get so worked up and say that I'm talking about them when their name is not even there. Worst still, they same I am humji (got no guts) -.-
What's the matter with you people manxxz.

I blog about how the school sucks, the school will come and find me.
who knows, I may even end up on the news paper -.-
I blog about how good the school is, I'm either lying or people disagree with me and comment comment.

I blog about my friends, you people come and tell me they very act or people are unhappy because I don't blog about them.

I blog about my boyf.
you people complain that I'm not being myself and it's weird.

I blog about Singapore issues, later people complain or get me on headlines/sue me.

I blog with just photos you people say I zilian.
I blog and create quotes you people say I am emo or that I don't do justice to what I've said.
I blog without contents you people say I'm boring, my blog is boring, you miss the old me.

I don't blog and you people will come and tell me update, update UPDATE?!!!!!

AHYE! THEN BEING A BLOGGER VERY DIFFICULT LEH! 
YOU MEAN I MUST BLOG TO YOUR LIKING?!?!?

I am not your entertainment machine!


So I shall go wait for my guest to come while sneaking into the kitchen to eat cheesecake and curry! >:P

1 comment:

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!