March 22, 2011

Be the first to leave before you're being left

Had band exchange at Deyi Secondary on Saturday. Then attended church later on in the evening. Was A new day over @ Suntec!!!!!! >:D
HEHEHEHEH. Though many things were not really ready, it was greattttttt!

Then on Monday, School Invasion cameeee.

Clarence came up to class later on to give me this!!!!

BOCHOX!
HAHAHHAHAH!
It's chocolate!!!!

Went to meet shushia and yanting @ Westmall for sakae after class.

Today, Theo didn't come and I was bored.
And I was feeling Artistic again...
SO.....


I went to tattoo myself..

The tattoo master was great I tell you! She could tattoo any picture I wanted!!!!
And it didn't really hurt. Damn professional!!!!

Let me show you k!!!
hehehehh! It's charlie brown!!!!!

Anyway, you can contact the tattoo master through her twitter @ www.twitter.com/kissonyou
SHE'S DAMN PROFESSIONAL I TELL YOU!!!

Annie Tan: What's that on your hand? Show me your hand. (thinking it was a real tattoo)
Charman: Charlie brown!! *smiles excitedly*
Annie Tan: --


Leave before you have to watch the people you love live life without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!