March 13, 2011



The guys in my class always like to disturb me -.-

Sports Day @CCK stadium on Friday,
Apparently, we went there to picnic. ZZZ 
And this is the 5N house. We're all outcats >): 
HAHAHHAHAHA.
JUST JOKING
After sports day, I rushed home to take my $$$$$ and headed to Lot with TSFY. Had pastamania for dinner and slacked around.
Met Meifeng!!!! heheheh. And many other people at lot. There were so many of the swiss students at lot. OF COURSE SEEE A LOT OF PEOPLE LAH.

Uhmmm, I ACTUALLY MEANT EX SWISS STUDENTS, MY OTHER FRIENDS.

K anyway, Theo spotted a guy dancing in cotton on and told me to look. We couldn't stop laughing after that and started imitating what he did. BTH. WAS SOOOO FUNNY.

Yanting went home first followed by Theo while we continued walking around.
Met LSH after that and headed to Yewtee, (initially to slack but my dad tricked me into going home) >:@
Slacked for awhile anyway and went home.
(Though I accompanied you too!!!!!!!!) Thanks for accompanying me home ^^
I happyyyyyyyyyy. kekeke.

So yeah, while most of us were celebrating, whether it's the start of the hols, weekends, etc.
The other part of the Earth experienced lost, pain and sadness.

Earthquake in Japan.


Grandma injured.


Be thankful we're not experiencing these.
Imagine losing all that you have.

#PrayforJapan.

And to those who laughed/ created the whatever Karma for ww2 thing of facebook, fuck you seriously.
I think it's fucking childish of people to laugh at someone else's misery and make fun of it especially when it's long overrrr. Get the fuck over it seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!