March 3, 2011

Updates

Last Friday, I skipped school and went back in the afternoon for band...


Headed over to JP to meet Shushia and Yanting after band to prepare for Fiona's "surprise". (Apparently, it wasn't really a birthday surprise because there wasn't much celebration) Sorry Fiona :X


And headed home pretty early after that. I'm starting to dislike night lifeeeeeeeeee. Partly because school started and it's draining all my energy and also because of the whether, my mood and maybe the people who I am slacking with?

Then, had band dinner the very next day.
Rushed to school with Theo but band had already ended so we ended up going to school to pick Minjiang up -.-

Met Shihan, had lunch and headed over to town to get juniors' present.
Was running around the place and was sweatinggggggggggg.
Minjiang went home for his mum's birthday while Shihan, Theo and I headed over to the dinner venue..... AND GOT DRENCHED BECAUSE IT STARTED TO RAIN.

Suay max sial. OUR BAND DINNER AND WE WERE LOOKING LIKE SHITZ.

As we were there earlyyyy, we had to wait outside.. Oh! And thank you juniors for getting those balloons!!!!! :D

Bought these kawaii rings for some of my dear juniors.
Not cheap eh!!!!!!

So yeah, moving on,

OH! AND DID I MENTION ON TWITTER ABOUT HOW THEO, JOSH AND I GOT EMBARRASSED BY ALOY AND FRANCIS' "GENERAL TRIBUTE"?!?!
Thanks for the presents!!! :')

Went to service at expo on Sunday. The last service at expo for City Harvest >):
Will miss Hall 8 so much man!!!


Then on Wednesday, which was yesterday, 5NA went for a field trip to Pasir Ris Park!
And Wanhei and Dinish lent us their DSLR for us to play! heheheheh.
WHY THEY ALL SO RICH?!?!?!


played some very lame catching after that and headed to Alif to eat!
Saw Alfred, Brent and friends outside school and that made me miss the sec 5's, my batch and other seniors a lotttttttt >):


Mum received a call later on at night to rushed to Sports School to pick my bro up. He's not gonna stay at boarding for the time being because he went to beat up a few of his team mates. And apparently, my bro doesn't beat up people for no apparent reason even though he's pretty quick tempered like me. 
(Both my younger bro and I are alike in this aspect. We fought from young and both of us use our fist when we're being agitated.)

But whatever man, I think what my bro did was just the minimum and if I was there with him I wouldn't let them off. So now, he's gonna be home with us for a couple of weeks. YAY OR NAY???
HMMMM...

Got to school today to have my classmates waiting in class to see me get shocked. -.-
Then had Stanley choked on water and spat water at me........... like revenge lor. Because I accidentally poured water on him 1 week ago... ok lah. whatever, I wanna sleep. School is killing me.

OHYA!!!! And Jun Kai cleared my debts for me, played blackjack, won and gave me $10!!! heheheheh. 
k, must stop gambling toooooo.

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE!
WAN AN!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!