March 6, 2011

School is making me feel like a zombieeeeeeeee so anyway, went to have frolick on Monday!! (I think?)

Went for Piano theory exam yesterday.
MY PIANO EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVERRR. NOW, I CAN FOCUS MORE ON MY SCHOOL STUFFS. (Hopefullyyyy)

Went over to Ngee Ann to Meet Brandon, Lynn, Edori and Cherlying after that for lunch.
Been long since we've went there. Miss the Ngee Ann peeps.

Then headed over to lot after that to meet Theo, Fiona and Min jiang.
They studied while I read my fav book! ^^
heheheh
Was giving some advice to theo and minjiang said this.
"you must listen to her. you see how many guys she managed to cheat" (in chinese)
wtfffff. since when did I cheat guys huhuhuhuhuhuhuh!!!! >:@

Shushia came later on and I was hungryyyy so we decided to go to the night market opposite to get some snacks. Stupid smelly toufu. Made me stinkkk.

Trained over to North Point and had seoul garden for dinner with Brandon and co.
(didn't want to eat with Brandon alone :P)
Didn't want to go initially. But they persuaded me and I agreed because of the free flow of ice creammmm.


After dinner, we were walking around the place and because I was busy texting, I separated from them and there was this, yet another retarded guy who was following me. Realized that I was being separated from them so I decided to turn back to look for them and the guy ran after me. WTF?!?!??!!
Luckily Brandon was looking for me and saved me.
Didn't know about it initially until Brandon told me after the guy left. And they were complaining about my shorts being the problem because MY SHORTS WERE TOOOO SHORT.

So, I decided for my own good, I shall start wearing longer shorts!!!!! (Well, maybe?)
But the problem with longer shorts in that it's to big for my hips and the gap between the shorts and my legs will be super big!!! So I might as well wear a skirt because my panties will be seen.
Then you might go "THEN WEAR JEANS LAH!!!"

JEANS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE AND PRICKLY DURING HOT WEATHER OK.

And if someone out there is desperate, they would go for any kind of girls even if the girls are covered from top to toe what!!!!!

k, that's not a very good excuse eh?

Today is my mama's birthday. Had things planned. But my dad as usual, doesn't want to make the extra effort. Same goes for my second bro. Sometimes I really can't help but to dislike them.

TIME FO ME TO GO OUTZZZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!