March 14, 2011

Couldn't sleep last night as my imaginations were running wild again. Thankfully, you called and was persistent. So we talked and you waited for me to sleep before you hung up ^^

Slept at 0400++

And sorry that you were feeling so tired today. hehheheh. But it's ok lah! It's my phone bill not yours leh!!

Thank you L
-

Wasted my day today again. Woke up and was ready to study but I just couldn't focus. So gave up doing my holiday assignments and went to hide in the toilet instead. K, what a weird thing to do -.-

Fortunately, there's band tomorrow!! At least I won't be wasting my time doing nothing ^^

Got my Omnia phone back today. Which means, everything in it is now, gone.
But anything lah. I SENT IT FOR FIXING AND GOT IT BACK TODAY TO FIND OUT THAT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DID WAS JUST TO DELETE EVERY SINGLE THING IN MY PHONE.

Like that I can fix on my own will. Still need you to help meh. Wth.

Time to get a blackberry :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!