February 3, 2012

Finaly, I've gotten my blackberry


Ask me why I got a blackberry and I'll tell you it's because I'm a hardcore BB fan. 
I've gotten 2 covers for it even before getting the phone. Now that I've finally gotten it, I feel sooooooooooo good. Like I'm finally rewarded after a long wait.

Do not forget,
Patience is virtue 

:)

But more than just wanting a BB because it looks nice, I have some other reasons for it. People who follow me on Twitter can tell I actually ALMOST, had a change of heart and thought about getting an iPhone instead (not really counted though, it was just a mere thought)

Why not get an iPhone instead? After all, blackberry has so little apps and is kinda well known for its' lag.

I can't deny that iPhone is indeed a really good phone. But I didn't want any touch screen keypad because I have this "big thumb" habit. My friends would know, I shall not elaborate.

More than that, I really felt iPhone has lost its cool?
It used to be "up there" like a blackberry. But everywhere you go now, you see people using iPhones. Even aunties have iPhone now. Just today after getting my bb, Evan and I spotted a grandma using an iPhone -.-
Honestly, the goods of having an iPhone are undeniable but the "popularity" of it isn't something that can be denied now. iPhone is now, just like any other Nokia or Samsung phone, a phone. -No longer holding it's "prestigious" value.

Just take a look at this article.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/has-the-iphone-lost-its-cool/2011/09/13/gIQAvWBHQK_story.html

Something like this was also being brought up on the news recently. Couldn't find it on the net though.

Anyways, I'm so glad I've finally gotten my bb. Not the model I wanted though, I wanted a older model so that I would be able to put my covers into good use.


Nice covers wasted just like that ):

Still, I'm thankful that my parents have gotten bb for me. Plus the fact that my mum decided to pay for an additional data plan for bb as I was unable to upgrade to a bb plan cause my plan hasn't ended yet.

^^

Note: This is just my thought. You might not agree with me but as I said, MY thought. No insults or whatsoever intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!