February 3, 2012

Updates: CNY, BBQ @ Tim's, Steamboat @ Yanting's, work

Some updates from last week?


So I had "Open house" on both Saturday and Sunday of last week.
Saturday was for my relatives and then, Sunday was for my neighbours.


And if you were wondering wth do I only have 2 stupid photos of food instead of the gathering at my place, it's because I was only at home for awhile and headed out for both the 2 days.

On Saturday, due to extreme boredom and losing of money thanks to blackjack, I decided to head down to Fajar to visit the poor boy who was alone doing his drawings at home. HAHAHA.

Need I mention who he is? HAHAH. So I met Zhiying at Fajar mac, thank God I met him or I don't think he'll even have his dinner? Accompanied him while he did his drawings then walked around Fajar "shopping centre" for awhile (it happened so because I wanted to take a look at what was upstairs. LOL)

And thank God he was with me, he actually saved my life. (NO JOKE!) I was going down the stairs and I (almost) fell again. Yes, again. So glad he had his so called "tiger instincts" -_- and grabbed me before I fell. It was brick stairs ok! Worse than the one at Suntec. If I fall this time, confirm dieeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Headed to lot after that to deposit my check and we coincidentally met Jone Lum, Wenjie and Jess!!
I met Hester that night as well!! ^^

On to Saturday, I went for service, ON MY OWN. Good thing that I'm now in a cg or I'll be sitting alone.
Home thereafter for lunch, entertained the guests at my place a little and changed out to meet Aiksoon and Theo @ West mall to buy presents for John Teoh!!

The BBQ was initially supposed to be celebrating John Teoh's birthday but well, nothing goes right when with the guys. A birthday celebration became just a gathering.... and a pretty terrible night for me later because some assholes decided to start talking about ghosts.
















Yeah, and I must thank sweetheart for actually wanting to send me home and Zhiying especially, for really coming down to send me home. 
Though I wasn't really scared already but I can't say no or he will scold.



And this week!! 
I've been working at level 3, FEP instead of Level 4!

For me, working at INC was sooooooooo boring. Because it was a closed shop, I actually didn't talk to any of my neighbouring shops except for the Lok Lok Yong Tau Foo cause I ate a lot. LOL
Not only was it boring, it was like some freaking North Pole or something. IT WAS SO DAMN EFFING COLD!!!!
I was feeling bored and cold at the same time and as usual, Charman who cannot take boredom, fell asleep several times :/








The only thing that I liked about that shop was that it's actually bigger than The Only Place at level 4 and that there were many seats. Nothing else.
It was hell of a boring time for me because I had no one to talk to. Well, except for myself?


So for the first day at INC, I knocked off at 6PM and headed down to Yanting's place for steamboat!!




Sorry, no photos of steamboat. 

Had work again the next day till 9PM
then on the following day which was Wednesday (just 2 days ago) of this week.



Thanks for the cupcakes ^^

met Karhoe on that day as well!! :D
Dickson came over to the shop to find me and waited till my work ended and we walked around Orchard for awhile before deciding to head back home. (I didn't though)

Went to find Zhiying and Alfred at Lot 1 and slacked till 11pm before heading home.
Throughout our whole meeting, both the guys were actually nagging at me telling me that I have to grow up and be mature and all. LOL. Awkwarddddddddd.
But anyway, I really really appreciated it :)

Can't wait for work tomorrow (not so) but still, so glad I'll be back working at Level 4 instead! I'll have Brian, Mika and Ben to talk to!! Smaller shop to take care of and less boring time to get through!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!