February 26, 2012

Mad about shoes

The title says it all.

I clearly remember the first time I bought my first pair of shoes on my own and right after that, I started buying more and more.
It's like an addiction. And shoes are one of the most gorgeous things to own in the world.
Match it with a simple top and it changes the whole feel that the outfit creates.

I think one of the best present anyone could ever give me other than those branded stuffs I would love to own like Prada wallet, balenciaga bags, PS1 bags, Celine bags, Chanel and all which are insanely pricey, would be shoes :)

And we all know this.
"Good shoes take you to good places"


So I was browsing the net for shoes (as usual) and this time, I decided -that by hook or by crook, I'm gonna get my hands on these.
(Or rather, feet* on these)



This is one freaking gorgeous pair of shoe!! Would prefer to have it in black though!! Anyone knows where I can get one like this in black???? ):
I'M DESPERATE!!!!!!!!


And of course, litas.
I've been eyeing on this black distressed leather litas for awhile now. (By that I meant 2 years!)
I decided I really have to get my feet into one of this some day (hopefully soon!) Not only the black, I wanna get the nude one and red ones after it. OH GAWDDDDD.



and lastly, I chanced upon this. Which is more affordable. 
http://www.nastygal.com/sale-shoes/cassandra-platform-wedge-black




Oh wells, gotta save up soon! I wanna get these before I enter into a new school!!
Or maybe, you can buy it for me? HAHAH! I'm turning 18 this year!! Which calls for a better present!! Yes no?
ANY TAKERS?? HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.


Have been pretty busy lately. Other than working, I just came back from my class chalet which was really fun! Can't wait for the next one most probably in March (Yes, that fun that now we're insane)
Will blog about it soon!!

In the meantime, I will try my best to salvage my hard disk which I have no idea why, can't be opened. URGH!!!!! First my thumb drive, now my hard disk. I think God really wants to destroy all my memories I have of my life and also my documents for my work ):


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!