February 7, 2012

ADVERTORIAL: Oishii Fiv5

I remember when I was still schooling (not that I've stop schooling but I mean when I was still in secondary school), my friends and I would always look out for new places to chill out after school. AND I AM PRETTY SURE, YOU GUYS WOULD TOO!!!!

Well, I am here to introduce this place to all you people out there!!!!!!!
*screams*


If you are looking for places to hang out after school, this is definitely the place to go!! 

Blk 630 Bukit batok Central #01-154, Singapore
It is located right opposite Pastamania at westmall, along the shops where Frolick is.


And if you're my friend, you would probably know that I, Chuang Charman am really really picky with food. If I don't like it the first time I try it, I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK THERE.

What I like about Oishii Five is that they serve their food fresh!!!! Especially their salmon!!
They have set menus with different varieties and it's really affordable!!

You can actually get a set meal and a sashimi around the price of a pastamania full meal!!!!
SASHIMI AT THAT KINDA PRICE?!?!?!
WHERE TO GET??????????????????!!?!?
EXACTLY!! No where but Oishii five!

Anyway, another must try is their ramen
It's really good and it's not soggy even after being left in the soup for a long time.

Enough about food. 
Let me talk about the environment there!

What I really like about the shop is that they really have a very good concept!

They have a projector screen which they use to play movies there. 


You pay for food but get to watch movies for free?!?!? This is already a more than good enough reason for you to go there!!

Not only that, they also have a place for you to "show case" your talents. HAHAH!


Here are some reviews given by people who went over to Oishii Five
http://ureka.com.sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=86:restaurant&id=152:oishii-five&Itemid=66

TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY!! A SCHOOL DAY!!
Don't forget to check out Oishii Five alright!! :)

Like them on facebook!
Or Add them as friend to get the latest updates on their new food or promotions!

Don't forget to visit alright!!

3 comments:

  1. Charmman
    Great Job! Definitely will check out Oishiifive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Place can be booked for function,birthday's celebrations, bible studies and even thanksgiving party. (18 pax to 32 pax)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most popular 5 items are Salmon Sashimi, Salmon Rolls, Ebikkco California rolls, Salmon Yaki, Talipia Kabanyaki

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!