January 1, 2009

End of year 2008



Happy new year!!!
and i'm not at all happy.

i don't wanna go back to school >D:
i don't wanna change class.
i don't wanna be puntual for band tomorrow.
nononooooooooo!
>:(

i'm so not going to behave myself tmr.
NOPE.


shall give out pressie tmr >(:
to all my love ones(:

CHING KIT!
be excited for th cap!!!
ahahaaaa.


anyone wanna try sheena's cupcake? >:DDD

shall blog about my countdown tmr?
>:DD

FELICIA KOH!
you damn big horrrr.
ask them find me lo.
go meow with th stray cats lah.
you want me to blog big big abt you,
i can do.


REPLIES

MASAKA.: and blank messages are not appreciated
MASAKA:hahahahahaha.
MASAKA.: heyy , chou ba guai come to church more often kkay :)
reply: lols! sorry lah okkkkk!
passerbyy .: Heyy , chio-buu come to church more often kkay :)
reply: you are? haha. it depends how early band ends on sat :D
spammer: seeyou
spammer: bye then
(other messages won't be shown)
reply: byeeee childish(:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

-to that someone obvious,
two choices.
me to ignore you or me to talk to you. WITH YOU REPLYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!