January 27, 2009

I confused my feelings with the truth



why do i always do th waiting while others can do th playing and lying.


alrighttttt. some dumbo feel so proud that he has posted for me wehn he got th whole thing posted wrongly!
hahahahahaaaa.
so i shall make fun of him now.

4th post for th day,
andm my purpose for this post is to complain ): (uh, nothing much to catch but typo error!)
Flu : I think i got it from my bandmates, dry cough and ulcer : thanks to huiqi for knocking my cornet while it's placed to my mouth. (i didn't get dry cough thanks to huiqi! @_@ you dunno how to read!)
All days but tday ): I'm so dead tomorrow. And bandroom is not open. Can't get th bongela that evan left in th library. Kill me pleasee.
this is what the dummy called me to post :S

hahahahahhaaaaa.
thanks alot lah k!


i'm still down with flu, cough! and i have ulcersssss! D:
but no one is gonna stop me from taking all those cookies.
>:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD


but how can i follow my heart when i don't even know how am i feeling?

anyway, my dad thought i wanted to poison him! ahahahaa.
which is like totally not true! cause he was like saying "how come suddenly so good to me?"
but my motive was to ask him if i could drink.
*faints*
so i couldn't stop laughing when my aunts and uncles were thinking about what i'm doing and my cousin got to help me ask!
ahahahahhahaaaa.
funny?
why not funny!):

my head is spinning since this morning.
wonder what happened. and i got like so many text message?! hahahhaha. what happened what happened?!

i was drunkkkkk?
lols. from what some people told me.
i disturbed them th whole night or something?
not something very nice to post about uh..

zhiyinggg! says (1:54 PM):
i say you drunk then you tell me no i'm so awake!
then tell me what charger the hole very small what thing
Charman! says (1:55 PM):
den dunno why i suddenly message brent!
zhiyinggg! says (1:55 PM):
then i huh? you spam me 9 msg
:S
Charman! says (1:55 PM):
hahahaaaaa.
zhiyinggg! says (1:55 PM):
hahahaha
Charman! says (1:55 PM):
:X
zhiyinggg! says (1:55 PM):
i say you drunk then you keep deny
so dumbbbb
Charman! says (1:55 PM):
~.~
zhiyinggg! says (1:55 PM):
;D
Charman! says (1:55 PM):
i really drunk meh?
but how you know?
zhiyinggg! says (1:55 PM):
yesssssssss
you suddenly talk funny things
zhiyinggg! says (1:56 PM):
then you hahahhahhaha
Charman! says (1:56 PM):
huh?
like that means drunk meh?
zhiyinggg! says (1:56 PM):
no looo
it's all out of a sudden
wait i give you example
zhiyinggg! says (1:57 PM):
Ahahahaha, i find charger alr got no one can fit in th big big hole one, hahha. big big hole
hahahaha, so funny
you very funny when drunkkkkkkkkkkkk
Charman! says (1:58 PM):
omg!
:X:X:X:X:X
zhiyinggg! says (1:58 PM):
hahahaha ;D
zhiyinggg! says (1:58 PM):
so funny then i say you drunk then you say you're so awake then say even more funny things
Charman! says (1:59 PM):
what i say?!
OMG!
so paisehhh!



alright! many posting request so i''m off to help them blog.
bye.





-----------------------------------------------------



lynn you havent post!!!!!! aaaaaaa!! you havent post!!!! i wait for very long leiii!!!
reply: not good to post all these during CNY what! hahahha.
Passer sorry for being noisy but why do you like that guy so much? and i think you shloud jus give up.
reply: hahah. i don't really like him anymore. and why do i like him so much? o.O i dunno!
Kit you really dont want le ah?
reply: ehh. out of 100% , 87% don't want. big progress leh!
zyzyzy. wahaahah, see just in time
reply: hahahahahaaaaaaaa. so funny lah you
SHANNON, Charmannnnnnnn!:)
reply: woah. you always like that one. give me random tags.
JUDYHENG airen tagged(: ily
reply: i'll complete your blog request by tday!
HUIY♥N ! Hahas! Yeah, i am. sorry if its too sudden. xD
reply: huh? hahahah. sudden?! lols! no lah. just wanna make sure in case i make fun of myself:X
MASAKA. mrawr.
reply: o.O *scratch*
BERNARDD!(: LOL Okays very shock to see huimin tagg mehs hahas takecares{:
BERNARDD!{: LOL,okok why eyes wide wide? tc.
reply: huh? no lah. hee! for fun lah!
SERENE Oh yahhs . CNY dun drink if not vomit again . Smelly i dunwan go near you Take cares ! SERENE Call me pahjiao sad already . Duwan protect you .
reply: i drank and vomited already! hahahahaaaa. okay lah. not pahjiao. is eye got prob:0 hahaha
Huiiminn♥ We go there eat MOOMOO steamboat alrite? Thn we can go shop for clothings and moree! Thn go there de seven eleven eat maggie mian!!!
Huiiminn♥ OKAYY!!(: Eu noe watt he say? HE said if valentine i receive choco must shared with him -.-
reply: i don't even think this valentines i'll receive any lo!!!!!! no money shop shop! i'm in debt! :X

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!