January 10, 2009

One hope, set me free and my heart will move on.

band was enjoyable tday.

without charman in class cant laugh together, pon lesson together
(taken from qi's blog:D )

school today,
attire check.
and thanks to charman stead,
i managed to escape.
(taken from shia's blog)

yeah. and thanks to you, i have to type it out -.-


as usual, caught for attire, skirt.
th letter transportation thing is GOOD!
but ms ho wanna take me away from that sit cause i fly kite again):

anyway, andy shared with me how his class bullied wang xiu fang!
because i was upset, he made me smile.
wang xiu fang is super scared of his class lah.
th rolling chair and th handphone thing.
*claps*

N2 bullied wang xiu fang too!
haha.
super funny.
they pon-ed her lesson.
can't join them tho>D:

wang xiu fang:" (in chi) my name is wang lao shi", "you can call me wang lao shi"


hmmm.
andy is fun.
so is n2.

without him, i'm ok because there's n2.
but without both?
..

anyway, friday after second performance, went down to canteen.
wanted to buy drink but didn't have th money.
adil:"erm charman, what are you doing here?"
me:"looking for 50 cents.."
adil:"huh? where is he??"
me:*gives retard and blur look* "fif-ty--cent-s"

then Clarence lent me.
went to bowling site and signed up.
they allowed me to okk.
and we saw wang xiu fang's laptop.
so we decided to seach for her photos as well as delete certain items>:X
*innocent look*
I was drinking my fruit punch only!

drank lot's of milk yesterday.
afternoon when i was with brent, qi, leon etc,
drank HL fresh milk.
after cca, with qi,
drank HL chocolate milk.
night,
milk with milo powder..
milo dinosaur!!

don't ask why i didn't take strawberry pleasssse.
i kindof dislike it after th mrt incident-.-

met andy and minjiang this morning.
surprise that andy will turn up.
we were late for band.
so, push ups.

spent most of my time in band with andy(obvious) and evan tday.
ALFRED helped us alot.




only th one that inflicts th pain can take it away ; don't make me cry again
each moment i live, with strength i believe, with you i'm never alone.




(8:45 PM) aik soon:
no 2n2 nevermind.
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
no -- nevermind too.
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
you have loads of friends
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
you know that
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
you can talk to me too
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
even if u ignore me for like 50 yrs
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
after that
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
u ring me up
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
and talk to me
(8:46 PM) aik soon:
i will still be your friend


he has been my friend for two years and he'll always be.
not just a friend but my faithful friend.

anyway, asked quiz tday.
that's th only way i could cheer myself up.
(by listening to stupid answers)

some answers were really dumb.
esp those given by chickendumbstick.
shall not identify who he is.
he made me laugh th most.
followed by some people who drew.
wished i could take a screen shot down.
it was like -wth?

anyway, thanks alot.
i'm feeling much better.

and many thanks to those who cared and cheered me up for th past few days,
those whom asked me if i was alright or not.
those who sat down with me when i cried.
those who offered a shoulder to lean on.
those who gave me hugs
those who pat my back.
and those who skipped their recess/break just for me.
thanks.

i no longer feel th guilt anymore because you fianlly talk to me.
so i'm be able to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!