January 31, 2009

This is fate's decree, Love can't change what isn't meant to be

Clarence gave me 10marks for something I wrote in my diary today; somehow, people know that your love for me was just a show
cause he say he really respect this line that i wrote on my diary. lol?


Went to meet andy, minjaing, edwin, huiqi and bojiang in th morning.
chat and ate breakfast.
AND OMG!
Andy's eyore is super cute!
I wanna take a photo of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Also, I finally succeeded is taking out Andy's mouth piece without him noticing today!! #achievementunlocked
hahah! finally! he always does that to me and i always fail to do that to him.


Had blister, my mouth was swollen.
couldn't play a simple high C.
not even a nice sounding G!
>:(
So I showed Huiqi and she told me that Jeremy had this before and he played but it was painful lahh.
so i thought still quite okay what and I tried.
and it was like you cutting your meat like that. super painful and tiring.


Trained home.
saw derry and chated with him.
derry:"eh. how come you now like last time everytime so high and hyper already?"
charman:"??"
derry:"hais.. zhang da jiu shi zhang da le"


i grow up le!
omgomg! hahahaha. waited for a long long time for him to say this lah.
cause weiting and him once said that i will never grow up.


i think i'm gonna miss service>),:
like so late already.
ok, i am going to miss it.
my post were usually long lah! but now, shorter than a worm):

kit is going china tomorrow.
so sad):
they said it was fate. but i don't care cause i know it was too late
(last year's cross country)
i'm going out now.
but before that,
lemme show you something cute!!




CUTE OR NOT! hahahaha! so cute lah!

>:D

hahahahahahahahhaahahahha! hahahahahahhahahahahaha. IRONMAN!
*stops*
why ain't you laughing?
):




I know now that you never ever really loved meit hurts me now to think you never ever really caredI sit and ask myself a thousand times to try and find
What really happened to the love that we shared

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!