January 29, 2009

Someone else is gonna know that your love was just a show




PEOPLE!
tell me if you wanna be linked!



anywayyyyyyyyyy,


(minimized photo)

i'm being punished my ethan wong for dirtying his dnt table!

D:
i was colouring th whole paper with my 6b pencil (eh. it's on a foolscap paper just that i've minimize th photo) , and after that, i pressed th paper on th table and..
VOLA!
master rubbish!
so i have to clean th table tomorrow!


wahahahaha.
wahahahahahha.
wahahahahahahahah.
hah?
*drops*
i'm so excited for tomorrow!
hahha! because..
becauseeeee..
becauseeeeeeeee...
there's band!
lols! i suddenly miss band alot. and andy, evan, etc.
i still remember how i complain last year about not wanting to be a senior. But it's all a different story now.
i'm excitedzxzxzxz!

When I won your love, I was very glad
Every happiness in the world belonged to me
Then our love was lost and you went away
Now I shed my tears in lonely misery

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!