January 28, 2009

Roaming back to th past





sometimes, everything is nothing

why is it that everytime i learn to cherish, you walk away like this

i miss th past.
lols. which 2n2 "member" won't?
okayyy. maybe some. but almost all would.

all i want is to be over there

pardon me for my lack-of-postingcreativity.
time is needed to adapt to new surroundings
yeah. But if you still wanna blame, blame it on me th school system.
for separating me and th n2 people.
so i'm like always in lalaland nowadays.
so nothing to post about!!

hahahhaaaaaa.
lmao! why am i so happy about that?
anyway, some or most of you went back ot read my previous post willingly
and game me some comments like "i seriously think you should go back to your previous style of blogging. it's like so crap now? no point blogging."
OR!
"hmmm. somehow or rather, with this way you are blogging, you might as well close it up"

well, thanks for your opnions uh! oppseh! i meant thanks for reading all my post.
i know you love my blog that's why huh.
or some don't understand english?
I NEED TIME!
you sdfjkgsdsdhjg sgjkhsjkghsjghsjkghfsgj!

stanley!
3rd day of new year and you have already been scolded!
-.-

i seriously miss th pass.
seriously seriously seriously.
th time when we were all in this together

i think i'm very successful!!!
i managed to talk huimin and judy out about not watching th movie!
lols!

i don't like th fact that you spar and get hurt, i see no point.


------------------------------------


zyzyzy lululu ,
reply: -.-
Fiona♥ Hello and I'm here to tag Takecares.
reply: tc too! ^^
Huiiminn♥ HELLO XIMGAN!!! (:
reply: hellooooooooooo!
SERENE HAPPY CNY ! Stay happy and chiooooo
SERENE Andand my stick will not blame me for injuring her causecshe loves me ! HEHE
SERENE New year eve i drank . Sorry ar oh yahhs you want be protect you then say lar. Dunnid so paiseh , i bodyguard free of charge lehhs XD GOOD OFFER !
reply: woah! you so nice uh! so many tags! hahaha! lols! is you want protect me lo! so fake! :X
zyzyzy cows and supermans :X hahahah
reply: wth! i said no count already! i was not awake!

sorry peoplezxzxz.
rushing this post!
ohya people!
help me click on ads please!
tyvm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!