July 9, 2009

FUCKSHIT IDIOT!
sometimes, i just don't understand why people like to use me like a tool, got a little fame thanks to me and just kick me aside like i am nobody.

SUPER ANGRY!
K. Not angry. More of dislike. Shall not mention who is she at th moment. (Unless she did something again)
Good thing not from my school such a (fucking) disgarce.
Oppseh! Am i wrong? Fucking hell, no.

Grrrrr.
This bitch got close to me start of this year. Then, asked me to help her do some stuffs and then later, got fame thanks to me and so kindly just took away my link from her blog, everything and so kindly pretended that she doesn't know me.

Best part is that she has got a few friends from my school and two or three ex lover.
Whao!
Should i continue?
hmmm. Nope. I'm controlling! Shall keep this big news for some big time.
Will keep viewing/eyeing on her blog and wait for th best moment to finally "create" this big news about her and give her more fame if she wants so much of it.


-

so much thanks to uploading videos, i can't blog.
gonna go do blogskins now. videos next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!