July 5, 2009

Was @ Jhun's house yesterday.
lying on th bed and cam-whore! hahaha!
i love his bed lahhh! it's super bouncy k!
heheheheheh! >:P
don't jealous k!

roy is going back to NZ. let's hope he don't come back in a box! >:X
haha! takecare k!


anyway,
something's amiss and idk what it is!
i wanna know what's gonna happen tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
>:O
*jumps around in circless!*

i wanna know!!
1) where are we going
2) who is going,
3) what will be happening!

ok. if not, maybe i'm thinking too much.

but what happens when you tell a secret plan to someone who can keep secrets or someone who is blur??
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

your plans get not-so-secretive anymore!
hahahhah!
(ok wait, it's obvious, duh)


(10:27 PM) C.AiSeh! I <: ~_~ LOLS!!! whats wrong with u and escape ~_~ wer not going escape god damn it ~_~

(10:28 PM) Charman: o.o where we going?
(10:28 PM) C.AiSeh! I <: dunno ~_~ all i know wer going yew tee at 11:
(10:28 PM) Charman: huh? qi say meet at twelve!
(10:29 PM) C.AiSeh! I <: ~_~ oh crap ya
(10:29 PM) Charman: o.o
(10:29 PM) C.AiSeh! I <: i mix up my time meeting aik and ur time
(yeah right~~ as if i believe:P and oh! so aiksoon is coming? hahah!)
(10:29 PM) Charman: i go meet 11 bah :P
(10:29 PM) C.AiSeh! I <: dun be an idiot to stand there at MRT station there waiting for us later we go there by 12
(10:29 PM) Charman: o.o
(10:29 PM) C.AiSeh! I <: u dun blame me hor ~_~

wahahahah! and douglas told me he is not able to attend my party-.-
den i was like "huh? attend what shit?"
and den i think and of course with my mighty genius brain, i infer that it's my not-so-secretive-birthday-party!
hahaha but
whatever it is,
I, Chuang Charman, promise to cooporate as much as possibe and "pei he" even if it's so predictable.
And clarence will be my video man, (please do not take th floor ty) no matter dead or alive.

ok.
WHAO! looks like someone wants to tell me more about what's gonna happen tomorrow? so now clarence tells me that not only BFF is going. when jieqi says only BFF is going. So how should i believe? Th dumb one of course! :P

anyway, went to eat @ Fosters (yes, again) tday!
>(:
Predictable birthday plans eh?
but still, thanks to mummy and daddy lots!

but den, mummy's not making for me her-famous-cheesecake like what she did last year.
i love her cheesecake until

.

.

.

.

i want to eat.

hahahahahahh!
can't believe this, few days ago i was asking my birthday to f-off because of what i was going through and tday, wahahah!
and, it's not going to be a sucess if i don't bring money tomorrow.
but i only have 10cents in my wallet and 30 cents in my piggybank!
wtfff! i'll get monet from qi >:P

ohya! almost forgot!
i want to eat maggi meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! but i can't):
best part is, it's suppose to be my dinner. so i haven't eat dinner yet.
my bro bias. cook for him and my younger bro but not me!
hmph!
so i went for a hunger strike but apparently, it's not bothering him. (because he is using th com)
greattt! what he do is just to walk pass me and say
"jie, you still don't want eat uh? ten liao leh!"
like that.
this is so saddddd.
rofl.

me, zai! stupid zy! "buyersss!"

btw, i went online shopping and i ordered a biker jacket which i've been looking for, for half a year?
so i finally found it! and th best part is, i have to do payment and i have no money for it.
thanks alot manzxx.

i quit striking and i'm gonna go stuff myself with food that's fattening. LOL!

alright. toodles.

P/s. I'll be glad if this kind soul you, be willing to pay for my bikers' jacket. 18bucks will do. (hahahah!)

P/s/s. one more hour too go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

to sleep
*grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!