July 3, 2009

Substitude

Sometimes, we got to learn to let go.
Since it wants to go, there's no point keeping it,
it will still go like a balloon one day.


It's funny how people care about Micheal Jackson and talk about him when he's dead but not when he's alive.
what's th point of saying so many things when he's dead.
for fuck sake? When he's alive, no one talks about him as much and said they love him, his songs or even mentioned his name unless he did something bad.
now everyone is finding out about his, good or bad, talking about him, listening to his songs and all.
wtf.
if you really love him den go find him in heaven or hell whichever it is and stop crapping so much
about your love and whatsoever lah.
why care when a person is dead?
brainless bunch of fakes.

went to CWP after scool tday.
before that, was crying and shouting at Clarence in school.
Clarence tan! sorry lah. but i told you not to push it already right!
*sticks out tongue*
reached CWP, saw a man slashing his timezone vip card like there's no tomorrow.
stood there and watch him for almost an hour.
won 3 bags of sweet and many jackpot.
if i have money spend it like that,? i jump down building also will regret.

somehow or rather, i miss those tissues or even toilet rolls given to me by 2n2'08 people when i cry and have flu at th same time.

still remember how they will walk everywhere to look for tissues just for me.
i've got a bunch of good friends, friends whom i want to keep for life.
tho they made me upset sometimes, but, i still one them as long as they are true.

(Birthday fuck off! i don't want you anymore)


-imy you kid, a little too naive.

Did I tell you everything you’ve done for me?
I want to say how grateful I am because without you, I could not stand on my own
You gave me strength to move on
And the courage to love you
but then,
sometimes
You treat me like your substitute, took me in as and when you want to,
kick me off when you got them for good.
Give me excuses and I don't know which is true,
Told me about love and it was gone so soon.

i'm gonna go meet jieqi now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!