July 5, 2009

Firstly, I would like to wish
ANDREW LEE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
see! i'm so nice! i remembered! >:P

---
virgin's birthday :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHUANG CHARMAN.
ARE YOU A VIRGIN?! haha.
i know you are one.
(smiles)
and be brave in facing all your problems you have in hand.
you seems pretty pissed recently.
SA ♥ CC.


Happy Birthday ; Charman !Eheheheh Faithful Friend!


HAPPY BDAY CHARMAN(L)
Sunday, July 6, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY CHARMAN!!!!!!!!
today officially marks the day you turn 15!
i know over the past 15 years,
you had lots of problems @ heart.. but face them bravely ok:)
as what i have said, YOU ARE A STRONG GIRL OK;D
EVAN LOVES YOU FOREVER & EVERRRRRRR:D


HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY Charman;
AirenMust be happy okay?
Dun always give emo/sad post on ur blog la:D

---


anyway,
many many many thanks to
♥♥ANDY CHAN!, ♥♥EVANGELINE TAN!, LEE
AIKSOON, CLARENCE TAN!, HO JIEQI,
TIMOTHY CHIA!, LAM HUIMIN, JUDY HENG,
ONG SHUSHIA!, DICKSON PANG,

♥♥CHAN CHING KIT!
♥WOON HUIQI!
♥♥CHIA CAI FANG, ♥♥TAN PEIWEN!, GABRIEL (TAN?) !, WUI JING HAO!♥NICHOLAS LIU, HOE ZHENG HUAN,
♥MARMIE AND DADDIE!


FIONA THOR, JUN KAI, VANCE, ♥SHEENA ANG and GERALD ONG.
PLUS ♥LEON LIM! (this one must feature uh! know why! cause he talk to much yesterday but tday no sms at all!)

and I-wouldn't-forget-you, LEEZHIYING!♥♥
of course lah! this guy made fun of me throughout th whole thing leh! how to forget! >:P
heh, jk.
From buying clothes to buyers to auntie to so many things! and pretending to fall when he asked me to push him. oh and did I forget walking away when my phone is ringing in his pocket.
SUPER ONE LAH!

anyway, thanks to all! :D


---------------


Things didn't go as planned, everything was bad. Especially those parts where I made people angry and upset, sometimes, I do not even understand.
From so many messages being sent to me last year when i woke up to th decrease of more than 20. Things change but every year, something on this day never stops repeating.

and could I say even one of my closest friend in band, or both of them, totally, totally forgotten.

Come do me when they need, go away when I'm in need. Or when they don't need.

someone sent me a birthday message. telling me not to cry. he knows me well and he know's what's gonna happen. that's why..

Should i take th teachers' advice to go counselling?
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
bye.

3 comments:

  1. HPPY BITHDAY:d as promise use blog/comment to wish uu happy birthday:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sorry i got little upset over the vid haha, happy birthday lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disppointed still my dear?
    Hahahahahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!