July 10, 2009

Someday, you'll know that those who love are blind

URGH! super duper jkfgdfhj now.

Videos can't be uploaded! WHY?! cause clarence phone got some stupid unique format that blogger cannot define.
WATCH VIDEOS OF MY BIRTHDAY HERE!



my cake decorated by them! :D




and so luckily, i found a video taken using my phone! :D

Went out with BFF tday.
Did pranks! I think BFF is soon going to take over 2n2 eightman gang alr.

It started off @ IMM, did some stupid stuffs which we cannot remember.
den going back to Jurong east in bus.
I kept shouting something about brain growing grass or something in Cantonese so got no choice clarence got to cover my mouth.
Den we heard something drop at th back of th bus.
you know at th back of th bus behind th last seat where they put dunno what shit?!?!!??!

you know?
so they plucked/pull it out. dunno how they did it and we alighted from th bus and got this!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

lol! they said it's gear or something. I thought i was th engine. LOL! paiseh lah.
See th bus!?! Thats th bus we took it from. Hopefully it won't cause any accident>:X
BON VOYAGE!

den tim puts it in his back without knowing it was super dirty and it dirtied his bag.


super heavy you know!
alright. guess what's inside???
Rat?
Underwear?
small car?
GUESSSSSSSSSSS!
it is...

lols! have you got it correctly?
Both of them decided to place it there. Because, who wants to be an idiot and bring some stupid shit home.
anyhow,
aiksoon is damn bad!
he was telling me how good his soon-to-be-his-iphone will be.
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

i'm tired about all those stupid stuffs.

Baby smsed me and told me he is drinking.
damn bad lo!
not good! Thumbs Down Pictures, Images and Photos
--
12am.
fuck all those that i've said.
FML

1 comment:

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!