July 20, 2009

went dick's house after school tday.
Uhem, his house = basketb court.
before that, was very lunatic at school. Why? Stress.

One girl to fiftenn boys. Inappropriate.

Sometimes, being understanding is all I need.
Sometimes, I wished i can just turn back time and make clear of what I am and who is me.
Sometimes, I hope that i can just daringly and boldly tell you things that I want to say but don't have th courage to because I don't want to be too mean.
Most of th time, I pray that everything would be fine so I won't have to be sad over it like this.
Just pretending that everything's fine.

I've put in effort. Can you see it?

You are nice, most of th times. But why can't it be all th time?
I tired. Very tired from everything.

In relationships, everyone goes through the same thing whether different character or not.
But one thing that is different is that some, quarrel lesser because they are willing to do something that other's won't, give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!