July 18, 2009

What hurts more?

Having to lose a friend that you love and cherishes alot and to know that she now dislikes/hates you because she says that there's no reason for hating or to be rejected and made fun by people time after time but have true friends who are willing to help you and be there for you.
What hurts more?

"Hating someone is like loving someone. You don't need a reason"
If that was true, th whole world will be filled with hate.

den next.
"there's a reason for everything. So there's a reason for me not telling you."

don't you think both of th things you said contradict one another.
face reality.
make everything my fault.
after that, blame it on someone else when I defend.

if only you could try to understand..

I don't believe and I will never accept th fact that people from ifferent class can't be close friends.
So give me a very good reason for your action cause you hurt me like fuck.
you said we will be friends forever but look what happens six days later.


Theo, Shushia and Judy, Cheer up.
Lets overcome this together.
We may not be fighting for th same thing. But what all of us fighting for is th same good ending.

4 comments:

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!