March 8, 2009

hxyzh♥



i've got so much to blog about and yet, i'm not posting.
because all my attention is being focused on msn waiting for a pop-up screen to appear and say"adjfgg is online"
god! this is super holy lah!

*knocks head*
i need to concentrate on blogging dummy!
*takes deep breath*
alright. let's continue>(:

omg! i can't take it anymoreeee.
bye.






hahahaha! SIAO UH! do you think i'm just gonna let my blog die like that?
With such a short post?!
OMG! of course not lah!

hahahh! i have to go back to swiss tomorrow already.
awwwwwwwww! time flies super fast this year!


hahah! might be wondering why i thought so?
because, i spent th whole week @ SP!
lemme show you my msn nick(:
C.harman (Perhaps) -ever since we stepped into poly, swiss just suck! /it'll be hxyzh<3>(9:32 PM) Timothy:
Agree with yo ur pm !
(9:33 PM) C.harman (Perhaps):
hahah!i'm gonna post it big in blog!
(9:33 PM) Timothy:
i also updated my blog on poly life LOLsoo damn sweet .Swiss sucks

Aiksoon:
agree with your pm.

haahahhah!
i can't believe i'm really going back to swiss tomorrow lah.
it's not that swiss is that bad but poly is better!

but of course i'm still a little little proud to be part of swiss.

on th last day of AEM, we did something special, of course!
we had test.
*faints*
hahaha! after that, went to JP.
chanchingkit! that is why i asked you where you were!

anyway, on th day itself was also my mum's birthday.
and of course i did something for her!
i sent her..

.
.
.

.







.







.

.

.
.
.

.

.

.

.

away! hahahah!
joking.
come on lah! joking only what! give me that look for what!

i decorated a cake for her^^


and...

tada!
6march, happy birthday mummy!



_______________
Time: 7:36pm,


hahah! wondering why i'm still posting?
because i cannot concentrate. i'm still waiting for th pop-up screen as..
some people crap with me, until now still havent login.





hahahha!
anyway, *stops typing*
i forgot what i wanted to say:X

__________
Time: 7:49pm
ohh yay! online le!

okk. i remembered already.
i edited my skin tday. and i added Feedjit
because, i was shocked when i found only 12 people coming to my blog on monday.
so i wanted to prove myself wrong. and so, i added it just 1hour ago and *boom boom*
hahah! >:D
i guess it's obvious already. you can see my smiley face.
it wasnt 12 people lo! haahah!

andy disturbed me for my answer on saturday during band:/
"what bird son't drink water but vomits/spits them out?"
he know th answer lo! just wanted to hear me say.
made me super paiseh.


hahah! i wanna go talk in msn and pongpong already!
toodles.



------------------------------------------



JUDYHENG PSPS(: lazy update mahhs. lol
reply: adek babi!
GetPaid To Surf Internet!: Ever wanted to earn thousands of dollars in the comfort of your own home? Find out how @ what else?! LINK!
Someone looking forward to a good post frm you.
reply: hope i didn't disappoint you(:
Cube lol pigs are stil not able to fly.. anyway -.- brought my laptop and ton lol
Cube lol a girl who laughs when shes angry (:
reply: shuttup! i can angry de oh! just that don't want show you
Jelyn hi charman!(: remember me ? long time no see you in church alrrrr ):!
reply:haha! of course! hahah! i go to chuch still just that i'm always late:X due to band
meowmeow. hahaha, dragon man.
reply: you lo
H-uiminn♥ XIMGAN! HAPPY BDAE to your mummy!!! LPC ohh me LOVE you!!! <3
reply: haahh! thanks(: you love LPC? den me leh?
bj nice joke haha who pushed 'me' into the water
reply: hahah! come on! laugh again!
Evangeline, I MISS YOU CHARMAN CHUANG LIKE HELLLLL!!!!!!!! ):
reply: yeah i can tell, you even forgot my name and turned it around. (hahah! it rhymes!)
Guest your blog is like so lil' ppl alr. erm, you got new bf ah?
reply: new boyf?! no! haha! i don't have one since after th last one.
meowmeow. yayyyyyyyyy, (:
Cube LOL -.- crazy deal or no deal babes (:
reply: hahah! funnnnn!
meowmeow i'm happy (:
meowmeow. (:
reply: okk--
Cube LOL, its u listen and SING SING -.- not just listen (:
reply: o.O you never say lo!
meowmeow. ok promise
reply: go find!
Passer-by aint you from command band? y do you have syf?
reply: haha! i'm still a normal secondary school band(: just at national level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!