March 19, 2009

My heart collides with my chest




went out with jieqi, tim, aiksoon, clarence and judy tday.
met up with yanting and sister, hilda later.
tday, totally screwed?!
1) I'm not allowed swim.
i seriously wonder why you made me learn swimming for.
-missed th fun, efff!
2) Wasted time to get to juring complex
3) Crossed th "highway" and almost got banged my car
4) waited for 45mins plus plus @Jurong for some dumbo.
5) Got my feet bruised.
6) NO dinner, got to cook it on my own.


how lucky can i go.



you called me, told me to help and therefore i go,
i did and i walked through and fro.
den you gave me your stuck up temper.
i reached home and you were stuck to th computer.
told you to open th door and it took you forever.
went down to look for another.
got my feet so bruised pain like rubbing salt water.
screw youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu suckerr!





anyway, i cooked my own udon! >:D
hahahha! IT'S NOT INSTANT!
wtf?
but it's tasteless. Cause i forgot to add miso. LMAO.


don't ask me why it's so plain.
i forgot to put th ingredients in.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YANTING!
i love you truckloads! except for those days you shoot me._.



dang. Jieqi, can you organise another one>:X

You brighten up the days and make me feel Like I'd be better off dead


- off we go to neverland.
Charman (Perhaps) -den i'll fall in love with peterpan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!