March 9, 2009

Stop th playbacks and rewind them to th past

Give up now, i'll be short, but painful. Give up later, it'll hurt you more den ever.
your call, Trust me.

CHARMAN BROKE HER RECORD OF NOT BEING LATE FOR SCHOOL IN TH WHOLE OF 2YEARS3MONTHS&9DAYS, TDAY!

omg! you see that?! omgomgomgomgomgomg!
OMG LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>):
i wasn't th one late.

anyway, was on th bus to school when..
Charman:"omg! i so ji chang!(anxious) first time late leh! hahah"
den jieqi and yanting were like "polluting" my mind saying what yellow bus thing.
they are th "regular customers" while i'm just a "passerby"
lmfao!
so my mind was polluted and..
mr tan:"why were you late?"
charman:"yellow bus *smiles*(P/s i was damn blur at that time. cause as i said, mind was polluted like hypnotise"
mr tan:"huh?!"
charman:"*wakes up* *laughs* uh, late lo"
mr tan:"everytime late"
charman:"wth! not everytime one! my very very first time in my life in swiss!"
mr tan:"huh? really? sure?"
charman:"comfirm lah! go check lo!"

anyway, assembly program tday was band.
so band during assembly means i'm on stage.
lmao.



shit. i need to sleep.
and tday at lot was a super happy experience for me (:
shall tell you next time. Haha!
Many thanks to those who loves reading my blog!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ):
i love dumbo!
gosh. Am i joking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!