March 1, 2009

I didn't let go; you just went off on your own



hohoho!
wahahahah! MIKA finally send me a photo taken last year during serenade!
*faints*
but of course, i was super duper excited when I finally got th photo lah!
like one year leh!
kindof miss serenade when i saw this photo.
hahah. it was during th combo before saiful sang when me and andy decided to take th lift to th basement and act as some police.
wahahahahahahahhahah!



went out to eat with qi before going home to change and headed for church.
huiqi is so dgjghjgssghsgjksb lah!
hahah! my senior is weirddd!
hahha.


Headed for church,
yesterday's service was super fun.
haha! After service, william came to me just to tell me that jieqi (my junior) is also from cityharvest.
*gives retard look*


After service, I headed garden hotel to meet cousins and all.
was hoping that the hotel won't surprise me but, somehow, it did.
super spooky there.
but food was rather nice. and it's fun to cook your own steamboat! not like I've done it for the first time, but i haven't done it for a longlong time!
(talking about that, it reminds me of the swisswinds video)

ANYWAY, CHARMAN MADE HER OWN ICE KACHANG!
after dinner, was walking towads the toilet when xinlin and yanye ran out.
hahh! and I guessed what happened.
hahah!
SUPER SMART CHARMAN!
lollol!
so they made me squart down to see if there was someone in the cubical.
hahah! I felt like one idiot lah!
so went and see. I even knocked th door just for fun. LMAO!
Checked for a few times, no one was in there.
super exciting at that point.
but i wanted to go in again and yanye pulled me to bring me away
and!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I saw someone getting ready to come out!
omg lah!
I asked if someone went in after all of us went out and she said no.
so I made yanye wait with me for the person to come out but no one came out.
(i was a little afraid at that point)

waited for about 10mins but she still didn't come out.
so I wanted to check.
but yanye refused>):
weird..
I guess my eyes were playing trick on me.


My very own ice kachang!
wanted to make a shape of a heart but..



clarence:" I'll tok my lanjiao if charman listens to chinese songs"
AHYE! clarence tan! remember what you said oak!

hahah! ANYWAY, Mdm lim, as in limlayhar is loved!
(: she was in charge of detention on friday.
& she's friendly.
freakkkkkkkkkkkkk that wangxf.
she wanted me to ask !! to write a letter to her lah. wtf.
and she tried to drag me. __
please lah! pain can!
and kept saying i didn't go to remedial when i did.
i got lost and can't keep track of th time
and therefore, I must think what I left out.
so, wait!

-five minutes later-

and seriously, it's five minutes later.
i meant it.
it's really five minutes! SERIOUS! i didn't type "five minutes later" just for th sake.
REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ):
WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!
don't want friend you le lah!
OMG! childishhh!
xoxo,
i seriously hate family crying sessions, next thing you'll do is to cover your ears because it makes you scared.


------------------------------------------

Jan♥ Haha , you too ! Jiayous for SYF
reply: thanks!
Klr0sHI tagged! hello! monkey soft toy crzyness? lol.. haha, monkey can be nice, but dun take advantage of dem! haha jokin! tc
reply: wth? hahah! kick your chair den you know!
meowmeow. hello (:
reply: i want dumb monkey! keep promise!
Huiiminn♥ HELLO XIMGAN! Got miss me mar? I noe eu confirm will say yes de! ILOVEYOU ohh ^.^ see euu soon
reply: haha! i wonder why i love a friend like you! ily
MJ thats a once in a blue moon i could see blogs lol... i was here hehe rmb next week the "chalet" miss ferinand will miss us N1 LOL post her face soon!!
reply: hahah! don't want to get people into trouble. will post next time
Evangeline, charman chuang!!!!!!!! next time dun have to ask for permission to come in babeee(: YOU ARE SO WELCOME IN THE LIBRARY(: love yaaa.
reply: oh? i am? i didn't know! lol! joking! i'm a librarian! of course i am!
Wenhui! HI CHARMAN! TAGGGGGG.
reply: hello!(: uh, you are?
zyzyzy haha, always bluff me
reply: bluff you about?
Cube > u din blog about that ferdinain XD i ask so nicely for her pic u din blog about it =X
reply: haha! you seriously want me to blog about it?
zyzyzy dumb monkey haha.
reply: i want!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING UP TH PAST WHEN YOU ARE QUARRELLING WITH YOUR MUM! IT'S BETWEEN YOU AND HER! DO NOT BRING ME IN SUCKERR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!