March 29, 2009

charman & me!
"i find that whenever i take picture with evan, i always look taller" this dummy said this! DUMMY! HAHA.
(quoted from evan's blog)
she kept asking/reminding me to visit her blog for this. lol!
http://www.passionate-d.blogspot.com/


omg! like helloooooooooooooooooooooo!
so long since i updated.
hahah! i can't take it anymore.
can someone please sponser me for skin!
hahahahhaahah!


anyway, i got so super many much things to share lah.
and i totally have no idea how i am gonna start posting..
omg!
ok wait.
i'm already posting.
lollol!


and it's raining so heavily now and i wanna go downstairsssssssssssss! >):

disturbed manymany people who were sleeping in class recently.
hahahahha.
this arm belongs to TAN MIN JIANG:




this belongs to CLARENCE TAN!:
appearently, i'm given th permisson to kill him on monday which is tomorrow.
because this idiot made me lend him my work to let him copy, did not return me and went to aramsay camp on th next day!!


and teacher made me redo one.
i guess i was stressed and irritated or fustrated at that point of time which caused me to cry.
hahah. and heaven seriously loves me alot.
once i cried, it started to rain! hahah! so give me my marks for geog nowwwwwwwwwwwwww! D: <

ok. what i did to clarence was a little different from what i did to minjiang. thanks to boredom.
i wrote on his hands and started to ask th class to look
den i took out th tamporine
(in case you don't know, it's an instrument in th percussion)
(& don't ask me why there is one in my class. if just happened to be there haha! believe me or not, check out in my class)

and started to "clap" it or whatever you call that action to do to make th sound.

*pouts*
i'm starting to feel that you guys won't understand what i'm talking about already.
ok WHATEVER.
i'm still talking about it and i don't care th hell and heaven if you understand.
LMAO.

ok,. so th class looked at what i was doing and clarence didn't wake up lo!
and i got a scolding by teacher.
so much for being kind to wake him up manzxxz :X
lol. den i thought of jeremy>:D
hahah. and i asked minjiang to look..
den i went near to clarence's ear and screamed like hell.
hahah! and he jumped up. it was super duper hilarious is you saw what happened.
and after 5mins teacher turned around and ask what happen.
super retard lah k!

this is getting nowhere.
anyway, was on th mrt th other day with jieqi when..




Crazy uncle on mrt from Chharmannn on Vimeo.

this uncle started performing for me! hahah.
ok. US*
hahah. i went in den he started to put down this plastic bag and started to say
in chinese: "hao le mah! 3, 2, 1 action!"
den he started singing and dancing in th mrt already.
and i was looking at him for a while and finally, i got jieqi to look.
hahah. so remembered about my blog and decided to take a video lo!
(i was th only one who dared take th video)

ii lurve miie blogzdxxxx.
LMAO!

at that point, i couldn't control and was already laughing like super loud in th mrt.
others just giggled and watched his FOC performance. hahaha.

if i weren't bad to take th video, would you think you will be laughing so hard now?!!?!?!!?
SO SHUTTUP AND THANK ME! lol.
ok. even if you are not laughing at least that me for th gag okkkkkkkkkk!
jkjkjkjk.

clarence:"it's true what. you are th 'dummest' in your family and even th person who like you call you a dummy"
wthhhh!



anyway, went out with jieqi for 'lunch' on friday.
in th end ate nothing but chocs.
wanted to pon remedial and go for band because wanted to spend time with seniors
den thought about it and decided to go for remedial.
but in th end, totally waste of my time.
first thing when i entered th class
w.xiufang:"who are you. go out!"
charman:"huh? wth. ok lo!"
wxf:"wait, you are charman! why you go out! come in sit down,"
(obviously she spoke in chinese)



den she made me change sits again and again. because when she asked me to move to one place, i would move back to th other.



in th end just walked out of class and went to band.
totally waste of time.





band was fun on friday.
althought started of a little scary.
hahah.
mr chew was "teasing" me and alfred.
saying alfred is sleazy and all.
and me, i don't wanna mention(:
haha. but i didn't know what reaction to give.



after that, rushed to yanting's house.
got a little tiny winnie bit of problem at th lrt because someone replied too slowly.
den reached her house.
hahah! had fun.



after that walked to square to find minjiang, andy and bojiang.
jieqi accompanied me. THANKS dear.
mj and andy showed me some tricks and stuffs and bullied me--
at that point of time, i realised that i was being stalked! ahahh!
that stalker was eyeing on my every single move lah! omg!
(i'm not being think skinned. just stating facts. ask jieqi)
den 3 of them sent us to lrt.
went up to lrt and saw that stalker!
but he was very poor thing lo! sitting alone and all.
hahah! it's a dumb thing to do to stalk me.
go stalk someone else lahh!.








den trained home and walked with jieqi.
stay strong girl! must jiayou oh! ^^
when there's a will, there's a way.





saturday was a little screwed.
breakfast with andy and all.
he told us rolland ang's love story. lols.
with nicholas.

den theo asked me and andy a question
"why did you come to band"
her answer was:"for my seniors, my section and for zhexi."
den my answer:"uhh. cause it's my duty?"
*andy and theo laughed at my answer*
):

and i did stupid things during band again.
AND AGAIN AGAIN, due to boredommmmm!



i wrote this and turn th stand to face eyeryone. lol.
after that i folded my business>):

den haikal came to me.
"eeh? clinic close already uh?"
hahahah :X

after that, had gastric for th whole day.
super pain especially at night.
couldn't walk cause they was th stretchy feeling in my tummy.

and manymany thanks to roy! (:(:(:(:
hahah. he is now my full time "guardian angel"
and he is willing to work for free! hahah.
*smacks phone*
he cannot sing.
{loves}



LEEAIKSOON!
you better come read my blog next week i tell you!

and make sure you open your eyes bigbig!



P/s. jieqi and yanting is out now and they didn't ask me to go. jealoussss!
P/s/s. zxczxczxczxczxc, cxz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!