March 15, 2009

Mysterious tugging of my emotions

Regardless how much I care
I don't have the right to ask
Ex-lover's greetings
Are more awkward than a stranger's

my borther is g-damn cute man.
*giggles*
Tday is my grandpa's birthday so i shall wish him happy birthday before i start telling you what my bro did.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA! i know you'll be reading this(:
hahah. anyway, my mum made a call overseas to wish my grandpa happy birthday.
but before that, she made my brother angry so..
when my mum was chatting happily on th phone while i was at th other end of th house,
he sent me a sms!
"International calls, expensive de leh"
hahah.
den i went to shower after that.
and because i was smsing while showering, it took a longer time.
so he spammed my phone.
with "can you take quicker showers"
alright. this is dumb
*knocks head*
know why i'm posting now?
because i'm boredddddddddddddddddddddddd>):
right. my brother is talking again.
"i can see how bored you are"

charman:"mummy, i want to eat chocs"
mum:"i bought for you yesterday already"
charman:"yeah. i know. I shared them and so, no more already"
mum: *keeps quiet and continue studying*
charman:"mummy,"
mum: *looks at me* "yes?"
Charman:"i want chocs"
mum:"what's wrong with you?"
charman: *frowns* walks out of room and walks in again*
charman:"haha! actually, i just rememberd i have some chocs in th fridge. i'm just bored"

__________________________________________

" : you rather go miss someone that don't care about you"
I find nothing wrong with it.
"now i tell you how it feels, it kills"
I'm sorry, if that's th case, why don't you listen to my suggestion and go find someone new

____________________________________

i'm bored and i want my dumb monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!