March 15, 2009

If you have to, forget me



had band yesterday.
met andy, minjiang, bo jiang and shi han for breakfast.
jieqi wasn't feeling well so she didn't come.

band was alright. played "chalk" with andy, theo and minjiang.
we drew on th stands.
lmao.



th last "sentence was written by our dear senior, andy.
rest were written by theo.




den, my turn to draw!


den we drew bananas and tied monkey on th stand.
andy said my banana looks like cucumber.



yeah. and each time i drew a new banana, andy, theo, minjiang and shihan will be like
"wth! what's that!"
):

& we flew monkey into th moon

EVANGELINE! you are so super funny can!
because i had a lot alot alot of mosquitoe bites, so she said she was going to help me.
because it was super ichy.
and guess what she did-.-
she happily took a ruler and did some dumb things.
hahahahahah.

later in th evening went to fai's house.
watched some stupid horror movie.
totally digusting.
was scared after that>:O




----------------------------------

Guest did not knw you were so horny?
reply: i'm not. just stating facts. lols!
BOII <3
reply: you are?
san.driyya Lol, to tag also laaahhh ^.^
san.driyya Muahahahaha! I came to laugh (;
reply: right-.-!
JianHao hihi senior. just noticed u from city harvest. i also from there de. =] tagged XD
reply: oh haha! jieqi from sec1 is also from cityharvest! :D
Evangeline, charman! go apply some hot ointment to 'spice' up the bites! hahaha, hope the scratching session via ruler is goood! HAHAHA.
reply: right. we looked like some monkeys or something
nic no. my blog has been always popular. just that they dont tag thats all, who are secret readers
reply: oh i see. didn't know. stop th secret reader thing! urgh..
meowmeow. ):
reply: go and meow somewhere else
Passer you are sec3 and you got bully by sec1. lol. update i wan read
reply: uh, we were playing-.-
Shu shia Stead pretty long since i tag? haha..oh well here's the tag..tc yea? LOVES <3
reply: love you too!
meowmeow. no sad leeee
reply: ok
judyheng AT LEAST got update(:
reply: wth!
D*aniel heello.. wow, how u do tht ah? style.. d traffic ting.. haha.. pro..
reply: *winks*
meowmeow. D: post so short deeee
reply: you post also very short one

haha!
i went and look at some old post of mine again.
so i shall post this again!
To my Charman Nu er(More praise):
Wa this 1 mux reali post for you liao....
Later u say i nvr praise u more....
Well my nu er is the best de la....
She help me when i am in trouble sia....Most of all she entertain me too....
At times she like bo liao or something then i become her target for shooting....
Not bad la she......Well she is learning fast from me though with all the horny stuff and all la....
Like for e.g the vibrator that 1 ar woo best la she got potential to be the horniest person in the world liao can take over my position liao....
Like father like daughter though.....
ANW nowadays i dun find much ppl who is horny to talk to liao sadded sia....
Hmm i think in the theory part she gonna read more FHM then she will know more about horny things....
At the age of 14 is quite early to read it la but to me is recommanded to be read as if u wan noe more things y dun go read it though.....
Ok Nu er dun scold me liao le ar....
I now very angel liao hehe XDI praise u like no body business sia...


looking at my older posts while eating chocs cheers me up!
anyway, it also reminded me of something.
WONG ZHEN YUAN!
this one is last year's one lehh! out dated liao lahhhh!
i want new oneeeeeeeeee!
if not you can forget about me talking to you liao.
now tohjingyin care about alison and shinjie only lo! >D:

Charman, happy anot, now i blog everything about you ok.

Charman, my best faithful friend ever. ;D today nothing to blogexcept for her, alamak . nice friend ar , huat seh.
Chuang charman is her name , her birthdate is 6 july.omg, shes a scary woman, also easy to bully.just say shes someting someting someting and she will cry X_X

She love to get crazy and go emo for no reason , omg. thats like so stupid.
wahahha , charman, lets insult you. *smiles*

She has attitude problem and some mental problem in fact,
she is crazy and do weird thing in class that bother the teacher.
she is from some FIERCE gang , that i always make fun of.she also like some one name call something somethingthat I dont wanna say .
ok . wakakkaa. charman all the best for exams la.

you must blog about me also ok, i blog about you leh.
CHARMAN SUCKS !!! (#*%@&$*@$)**@ 1337 .
~~No offense =X

Oh sorry readers, today have some problem ~~


and this post belongs to leeaiksoon!
hahah! wait manxzxz.
one day, i'm gonna post something about you again.
gosh. i'm seriously wondering why i'm reposting things that i posted last year.
lmfao.

i'm super duper boreddddddddddd
D:
Mysterious tugging of my emotions
it takes no time to fall in love,some fear t trust in love,more tears t lose your love &no hope to win your heart back t love

i miss th person whose name starts with a b and ends with a n
not th person whose name starts with a z and ends with a n
fyi, there is a great difference in both of them.

one is one who entertains me alot.
plays with me when i'm bored.
cheers me up when and sad and makes me laugh and become mad.

th other one is one who makes me smile when for a short while and end things off when he has got enough.

aiksoon reminded me me something.
i made a vow, and i'll keep it.
well, at least i try.
and i shall do it.

freakk! i did a quiz and now it's missing.
shitczxdzzxczcz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!