June 13, 2009


Darrennnn!
i bet you are refreshing my post for th most number of time to see something new (post) already!
hahaahahah!
you this slacker! work hard and put in some effort during band!
I believe with evan even th slightest effort put in, there will be results.
(think of evan too much. lol)

---------------


♥J Nopes , just want to know only la (: Dont luanluan xiang (:
hahahah! k! :D
Evangeline, anyway, u very cute ey, flasher!!!!
Evangeline, WOAH! BONJELO TAGGED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0!!!!!! soo cool! next time i go ask bonjelo to tag me tooo. HAHAHAHA! (i am sooo lame canzxs)
reply: i'm serious about th flasher thing! hahaha! so are you th bonjela/lo?
bonjelo and did u buy my sibling too? cos u wrote 'got another tube of bonjelo to numb my pain'. -.- HAHA, yay!
bonjelo hi. i am bonjelo. is ur ulcer getting better? hope that i am effective!! do apply regularly, see instructions behind me (3hrs once!) dun overuse me!!
reply: yeah. i bought another. cause i scared use finish evan's one. eh. are you evan?
Evangeline, cos everytime u use bonjelo, i see my face there! HAHAHAHAHAA^^
Evangeline, soooo cute! I MEAN YOU! haha, why suddenly got my picture there? funny girl. i think my name shld change to 'bonjelo'
reply: lololol!
Jan & working at boonlay there :x
Jan LOL! Im honoured cans ! i want th letter ! POST TO ME MANSXZX :X HAHAHA ! Im busy these holidays going down pasir ris like everyday
Jan HELLO! Long time no chat already! ((: WHERE'S MY DAMN LETTER :x HAHA . Reply on reply: replied alreadyyy! :D
Evangeline, smile smile(:
Evangeline, I LOVE YOU OK! monkey loves you toooo! whoever took ur monkey is really an arsehole/bit*h! he/she will get retribution for not returning it to u!
Evangeline, hey my dear.. dun be sad.. ): i know that ur feelings for the monkey is super strong, but cheer up ok! at least u have photos of it! cheer up darling!
reply: sheena's PINGPONG!(L)
ESTHER {♥} HEYYO Senior , don't sad about your monkey , CHEERRRR UPPPPP ! Loves
reply: thanks dear(:

ok. i'm going out.
toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!