June 14, 2009

HEYHO!
hohohoooo!

I just took the "What kind of girl are you?" quiz and the result is The Bestfriend.
"You are everyones friend and never turn anyone away. But, you aren't that fake nice, you're the only real one. You tell it like it is without being a bitch and you don't take anything for granted. The one people turn to, because you put people before yourself ..."

i feel super lethargic tday.


------------------

may this be th last time repling to tags like this. i'm sick, lazy and tired of having to do this all th time. just comment me at th bottom of my daily post. thanks
--
sa hello! rmb me? (:
reply: th one that used to tag me alot right? hahah! yes!
Passer cheerup!
reply: for? hahhah!
ROY he wldn't have scolded you for such little things if he loved you.
reply: okok. you tagged me just for this?
Evangeline, HAHAHAHA I AM SUPER LAME! I AM BONJELO. -.- SORRYYYY HAHAHAHA!
reply: LOL! nice post anyway

anyway,
sheena's and evan's blog got nice post! lol!


------


dumbfuck! i don't like this feeling i'm feeling right now!

feels like there's so many things to do,
but i don't want to do, lazy to do and don't know what to do.


chingsoon, i miss you alot


2 comments:

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!