June 22, 2009

I don't need drugs to go high


i don't like people snoring.
especially those loud ones.
-
anyway, met theo and minjiang at ljs early in th morning tday.
den slacked and headed to school.
but before that, met dick to take bball and went to school to play.
after that meeting.
after meeting did cards and played bball.

find my life quite boring recently. but not meaningless

went lot later.
some people said we have fate. super lol!
>:P

ok. i'm so effing bored.
shall go find some food to eat.
toodles.

woots! my phone is being fixed!

------
doubts? too much of it. Hurt? I felt it.
Everyone is so busy. Everyone is too busy for me.
knn. I'm in a mess.
so shall start packing my things. Starting from desk. den slowly to my life.
I'm not going to look/I don't want to look vulnerable to the world.
I shall join LDDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!