June 2, 2009

Going crazy

Just do it right for th first time and you'll be alright

omg lahhh!
th GSS just started and i have already spent my most of my allowence!
not on clothes but on drinks, more drinks and more drinks ytd!
idk why i'm so thirstyyy!

anyway,
due to lack of oxygen, i kept yawning.
(ok! for this, let me pass my bio please!)

it's 20mins and i'm still down at this, typing nothing but crap.
due to no oxygen in brain, my mind keep going blank!
like totally.
can't stand it lah! so got to drink more water.
(k! another one! add marks to my bio!)
rofl.

sometimes, you got to let go since it's already over because you know that no matter what you do, or how hard you try, it still won't change th fact or whatsoeverso, you gotta learn to let go and work hard for th future

ok! i'm thirsty.

san.driyya Heyhey (: Lol, don't get tht 'drawing'.. O.O
reply: lol! it's ok! :D
Evangeline, I LOVE YOU TO THE MAX TOOOOOOOOOOO! [: thank u sooo much for being so enthu over library! (L)(L)
Evangeline, tkcare love!!!! see u tmr darlinggg(:
Evangeline, haha, ok, i dunno if u get what i am saying, but yeah! HAHA?!
Evangeline, HAHA i i think i am disgusting. anyway!!!! i never put ! its supposed to be (: but connected!
Evangeline, [;[;[;[;[;[;[;[;(:(:(: smile dearrrrrrr! dun be sad over definition of love! I LOVE U! thats definition of love! MUACKZXSXZ
Evangeline, soo difficult to write so many times!!!! how did u do that man.!?!?
Evangeline, ilovecharman ilovecharman ilovecharman ilovecharman ilovecharman ilovecharman!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evangeline, LOLLLLL. soo nice!! can go spore flyer to have dinner! HAHA! cool ****zxs man. (L) YOUU
Evangeline, && zon chan!! haha, i think i will see him on tues! i go ask him abt that then..! YOUR IDOL AH!
Evangeline, tmr got band ey.. see u tmrzxs!!!!
Evangeline, charmany charmany! omg, i love you a lot a lot tooooooo! haha, u spammed me so much! my turn to repay! MUAHAHAHA
Evangeline, CHEERUP DEAR I MISS YOU A LOT TOO! see you soon kay! ^^
reply: omg! evan! you spammed me! hahah! i love you ttmx!
Klr0sHI y suddenly ur blogskin became so dull?
reply: cause ms ho said i need counselling. lol!
san.driyya Hihihi! (:
reply: HEY!
Guest cheerup
reply: i'm alright! thanks for concern! (:
mj was here
reply: can see
J im damn sad cans! I want my letter!
reply: oppseh!
DpDs Omg , ur english teacher rox sia. created a blog...
DpDs LOL , dun worry holiday surely got more chances de xD
reply: of course! he rawks!sjkdhsdjkfh
Evangeline, & i am funny? thanks for the compliment! ;D u must smile tooo(:
Evangeline, hey dearZZZZ, cheer up! u sound kinda sad! ): cheers ok!
reply: i'm ok!
hester. (: yayaya. last time cut before a few times before. just that it grew longer only. (:
reply: o.o! i have that photo!
Passer what happened to ur skin?
reply: it happened just like that! haahahah! i thought i wanted to change it cause tired and sick of th old
♥J Hey! Where's my letter?! {:
reply: on my table
Guest fianlly. this tagboard is btr!
reply: better for you! not for me! troublesome:X
san.driyya Wow! Now I don't need to scroll down (:
reply: yessssssss! (: me so nice!
Evangeline, **
Evangeline, smile & tkcareeee:0
Evangeline, OHMAN! UR TAGBOARD IS ALIVE BACK!!!!!!! I MISS TAGGING U YOU KNOWZXS. (:
reply: i knowzxs. hahah!


i still feel thirsty lehhh!

anyway, band is cancelled tmr!
means break! >(:
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i'm so tired.
and thirsty.

and i cannot type properly!
omgomg!

k! can't take it anymore!
i'm getting my water and going to sleep!

did i just remind myself that i used to have a sweetheart whom i love and cherishes alot?
den he left me for a dumb reason and now i think he shouldn't even have came and made friends with me at all.

toodles.


P/s. I love evan!
P/s/s. I love evannnn!
P/s/s/s. I love evan ttmx!
P/s/s/s/s. I love andy!
P/s/s/s/s/s. I love zec-y too!
P/s/s/s/s/s/s. I love qi!
P/s/s/s/s/s/s/s. I love min!
P/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s. I love judy!
P/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s. I love shushia
P/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s. I love jessy!
P/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s. i told you i'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!