June 8, 2009

I've got ulcers!...

AGAIN,..
i dislike it whenever i get ulcers manxzx.
especially when it comes in two most of th time!
and th sad thing is...
.......
....
...
..
.
it hurts alot!
(lol! of course lah! it's ulcers leh!! not some bubbles for display...)
k. sorry for that dumb comment.

anyway, i don't like ulcers!!!
(rofl. den i know some of you will be like "lol! who does.. another dumb comment again..")
but you are so wrong manxzxzx.
i thought no one like ulcers but i found someone who does just on saturday.
(which means, it's th day before ytd)
*jumps around in circles*

i was eating and complaining about my ulcers whennnnnnn...
i showed my two ulcers to everyone at th table..
den...
lynn:" -.- ok. that's enough. you can let go of your lips and go back to eating.."
Charman:"it's painfullllllllll! *frowns*"
Jhun:"of course lah! who will say that ulcers are damn nice and not painful. lol! *acts* I HAVE AN ULCER! damn nice! so pain! love it! like that meh! lmao"
Charman: o.O
Shawn: "ok! stop it. you see this cc is giving that dumb look again.."
Roy:"what! i'm that special someone who likes ulcer! tyty!"
Shawn:"shut up lah! stop being sarcastic. see lah! charman's a goner."
Charman: o.O
Shawn:"wtf! that look again! Curse this roy got ulcers"
Roy:"thanks. i love ulcers. *accidently bites his lips* FREAK."
*laughs*

lol! yi rong video-ed down everything!
damn funny lah wtf.
hahahahhaa.

I WANNA EATTTTT!, properly!!

ohoh! and there's this damn caring senior of mine who lend me her bonjelo!!
and she keeps checking on me to see if i'm alright or not or if th ulcers are hurting me like fjdsghfga34
and she is...
EVANGELINE TAN!(L)
hahahah! evan sao! thanks alotalotalot!


(this pic proves that i can't smile with me teeths)
yeah. and there is always a picture with her after every band prac(?)
and comfirm after every performance!
i love you ttmxxxx!!

anyway,
if i had a choice, to choose two ulcers that are not as painful or one big ulcers that will be damn painful, i will choose...
NONE! lol.



watch thisss! (:



alright,
DICKSON PANG! (ZTDH! lovessss)
when are we meeting!!!?!

den i just remembered that i've got something to share.
i've get a rat!
>(:
damn cute! it keeps looking at me with th innocent eyes and tell me that it wants a kiss!
*kisses rat!*
pictures next time>(:

anyway, someone says that my ulcer is getting more and painful because i kiss th rat all th time and th rat is dirty! Jealous eh?

>):
i'm bored!
but thanks to (L)evan, i've got something t do!


-------------


tina wow. i am not the only one. reply sms plss
reply: thanks for tagging only when i didn't reply. lol!
Evangeline, hey my dear! i tagged ya in a quiz! i think u would love to do if u are super bored! u can do it if u are boredddd
reply: thanks evan! :D
Nisa first tyme in my life, i missed the tyme when you did give me a peck (:
reply: hahah! i don't want kissing you again! lol! takecare alright!
Lynn reply my sms can! NOWNOWNOW!
reply: replied.
ying where are you!?!
reply: in your heart-.-
Evangeline, (L) CHARMAN CHUANG!
Evangeline, ARGH! so sweet of u!!!!! so touched you know! haha i love u to the max as well!! tkcare!!!!!! will go back someday! call me if u guys need help kay!
reply:^^
DpDs LOL , so when wan basketball again ? i bored sia
reply: idk. asap! ^^ and slippers!
Passer i dun understand your post
Passer (:
reply: just some random stuffs(:
Fiona Hello! Thanks for e tag! Band did well last night, the event was a successsssss. Hahaha, happy holidays
reply: we didn't :X takecare!
Evangeline, dun talk too loudly in case the 'wound' tears! take care aites! (:
Evangeline, hey darling!! i left my bonjelo in band room, arnd my section area, if u need, u bring home and apply first ok! ur ulcer is freakingly .. ouch!
reple: EVAN! ILY!
DpDs U mean all the while u dunno my blog ? omg T.T
reply: o.O
SABRINA Viewed and Tagged Yaw :B !
reply: hey you! takecare!
san.driyya Hihihi! ^^ Tagged.
reply: hello! :D
clare lol tagg=/
reply: omg! did i see wrongly?! hahah!
Evangeline, OMG CHARMAN! i love u more than the sea and the mountains.. HAHA! i am really really x1000000 touched when i see 'i love evan'!! I LOVE YOU TOOOO!! (:
reply: *grins*
ying hai hai
baibai!

th monkey wants it's leon owner.

P/s. my ulcer hurts ttmx! irritatingggg! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!