June 12, 2009

Motivation

something funny happened tday.
hohohooooo.
i was walking to th mrt station to meet minjiang and all for section breakfast when...
i walk..
and walk..
den felt something strange like someone looking at me like that.
so normal reaction is to look what.
so i turn my head...
and...
...
...
...
..
.
.....................
hahahh! if you wanna know, you go to wait!
...
..
.
..
.
.
.
good things takes time..
...
..
..
..
ok lah! whatever.
lemme get on with this.

I SAW A FLASHER!
his wasn't wearing any clothes, his underwear was still there. *relief* but his pants were pulled down.
he was standing in a position ready to go infront of me and flash himself lah. wtf.
hahhaha.
(i know you might be thinking "huh?! flasher den you still sound so happy about it?! are you insane")
obviously i'm not lah.
lmao. i saw his standing at a corner so i walked th other way and an auntie was walking "with" me.
laughed really hard.
ok. jokes aside.
shall be more careful next time.



enjoyed band tday.
although i played and my ulcers hurt, got another tube of bonjela to numb th pain.
if not 20 seconds after you see me play.
ok, wait.
maybe 10 seconds later, you turn and look at me and you can see tears coming down manzxzx.
hahah. quite happy that at least i played.
if not it'll be another boring day.

sectionals was fun.
motivated 3 of my sec1s who weren't motivated previously.
"thanks alot charman! *smiles* you really motivated us alot. it was fun learning"
felt really really happy about it>(:
at least for now.
let's hope that th fire will continue burning in them.
but of course seniors got t do their part too lah.

band tmr, gotta sleep.
goodnight.

ohoh. and..
WELCOME LEEZHIYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (L)




(monkey:/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!