June 15, 2009

How do i tell if it's th truth or if it's a lie now?

and this photo was taken by me near CNY! >:D

hah! i've got th spikes on!>:P what a spastic smile i got there-.-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEODOROS CHAN!

hahahah! you fianlly see your name in my blog again? >:D
hey! rarely take photos with you alr leh!
andand! i'm still so proud that i fianlly solve th "puzzle" >(:
i'm smart! hahah! anyway, thanks for th give.
same goes to you, need my help, tell me. i'll help.

-------
Suppressed by all my childish fears
there's many things i doubt now.
i'm confused and i don't know what to do.

4 comments:

  1. I have read your blog,
    and am gandong (:
    Thankyou for the section gift too,
    although i found out by myself (:
    Still, it meant a lot to me :D
    loveyou <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass by ! ;D
    Keke, still rmb me mah? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course i rmb you lah! hahahah!>:D

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!