June 25, 2009

The sweetness is scattered.

hey, hi aiksoon.
i'm feeling super bored now you uncle.
*screams*

I find this pathetic.
there's many things for me to do but I don't know what is it and I don't even know where to start. There are a few times when I just feel like sleeping and not wake up. This feeling sucks but I just don't know what it is all about. You try to stop it but it still can't be helped.
Scream like hell, shucks, hell no.

This period of lifes sucks.
I rather it hurts than make me numb,
Everyone is so busy.

and i found this photo with my monkey in my old phone.
Happiness can't be bought. Yeah, everyone knows. But when happiness comes, you don't cherish it and let it go.


alright. and clarence tan wants me to let you guys know how free he was just now and i made him so busy.
lol. But I'm not telling it.

Sometimes, i just hope that i'll get into an accident and lose my memory. but there's many things that I still can't let go. If I lose certain memories, I'm afraid I won't be able to get them back again.
Like i've said, once you lose it, you are never going to get it back.

To afraid to say

5 comments:

  1. hi auntie. ccb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Airen why ur post like so sad sad de? lol. and im not dumb(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...this might help... i feel that way all the time,all my friends... they dont like me to go out with them because i live very far and i arent those joker that everyone wants to go out with and all -_-. well probably thats why i play computer games? hahaz but it sure sucks! well cheer up! theres many things to do, jus that u havent thought of them yet. If ur bored i can help, haha no worries ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passer : hey dear. thanks alot^^

    typicalboy : hi innocent boy! _|_

    JUDYHENG : hahah! ok!

    gerald: thanks(:

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!