August 7, 2009

Dreams will end when they become reality
- Gab Tan
though I edited it totally and answered his question. But still, credited.

Realised that I couldn't take jokes these days.
Used to be able to take jokes like nobodys' business, crap and laugh like nobody is looking and listening and really enjoyed it.
But recently, got fustrated, irritated easily.
idk why.

Sometimes, I really look back, think of my decisions and get really mad at myself for not choosing phy instead of going to bio.
And now, I'll have to follow my decision, face th problems and lie to myself that everything's going to be fine.

Th truth hurts
(Perhaps) This is what fate wants it to be.



National day parade tday.
Super upset when people told me what happened. All th fun stuffs they did but I didn't get to see it.
Parade was alright. won't say it's good.
But whatever it is, I think, Swiss Winds was the one who the one who helped capture people's attention. MUSIC, is important.
*coughs*
Except for the part where theo threw the lyre just to march out to concert formation and pick it up again when we are marching out of carpark.

Sometimes, being a Leader is more than doing everything that should be done and do it because others who were once leader did it th same why too but rather, make a wise decision fast, have a good reason for it and do it rather than hiding behind one another's back, wasting time and hoping one will take th initiative to help you get your job done.
Because if that happens, it'll take forever.
Sometimes being a leader means being someone understanding and not someone who just wants to prevent himself/herself from getting scoldings so, be demanding and ignore other's situation.
It only brings them to dislike you more, make you mean and make it difficult to get thigns done.
Sometimes, being a leader means having to take th responsibility and not blame others or throw your tantrums at other people because you are th one who have to take th responsibility.
There's a reason why you are choosen, not them.
But most of all, A leader, leads with passion.Not because he/she have to but because he/she wants to and love to.


someone told me yesterday,
If he or she still wants to be my friend, he/she won't be ignoring you just over a small matter. Not a big one but a minor one. If he/she doesn't want to be your friend anymore and doesn't even give a damn, there's no point.

but, after going through so many high and low, for more than two years, will you be able to give up so easily? Giving up a friendship which meant so much to you, letting go of someone who once supported you no matter what after giving her advice whether he or she like it or not. Forgetting someone whom once cheers you up, helps you and cry with you.
If it's so easy,..

Sian only.
Feelings' fade.
source: x

haven't eaten my dinner:/
I don't wanna eat alone.

hehe
Joshua and minjie fed me pizza yesterday ^^

3 comments:

  1. EH u saying that someone is me rite -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. charman, hes trying to hint you to credit his name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarencec: No, it's not you. hah! *sticks tongue out*

    typicalboy: awww. but he didn't get what he want:)

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!