August 16, 2009

"I hope you rot in hell"
May you get what you deserve.

yay, I'm getting what I deserve rotting at homeeee.
I'm super bored! Can die already.

Anyhow, went out for brunch with family tday.
had meeting again.
me and my brother's goal, accomplished! hahahahha! < (inside joke) anyway, after eating went to walk around and I came upon something... THIS!

this caught my attention and immediately, I wanted it as my pencil box! Cute right^^
I'm so going back to buy it lor!

den, me and bro went to NTUC, fairprice to find out latest favourite snack!

TADAH! and we found it!

My favourite is this yellow one cause it look retarded-ly stupid! ^^
and went up to second floor of NTUC and came upon this!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was super attracted to this thing so beware
cause you may like it after seeing it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was this STITCH that looks like it got cramps! lol!
But I got so attracted/amazed by it because of it's hands! It's like asking me not to go and leave it alone! So I couldn't get over it but unfortunately, bo money cannot buy.
Stitch: CC!!
Charman: uh? huh? me?
Stitch: yes lah retarded! You!
Charman rawrrrr! wth! >:@
Stitch: Don't leave me here! ): *innocent and sad eyes with the hand stretching out*
Charman: awwww! ): I want!
rofl.

den I saw this mickey. (went to put beside it on purpose so that stitch won't be lonely)
ok, I don't like Mickey because th voice in mickey playhouse wasn't as cute as I thought so in sec2, I my feelings fo mickey started to fade after watching mickey clubhouse.
but this mickey was super cute! (compared to others that are found outside) another thing is that this mickey is a super good boy!
(IDK how i ended up with knowing that that mickey is a good boy but it looks like it)

GOSHHHHHHH! I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had performance yesterday.
Was great! >:D
Captured people's attention and chingkit, derry, amethyst etc came! >:D
took photos with them.
after first part of performance, we were given a few hours to roam around so ate lunch with section first den went around th place with zhiming, zhengyong and joshua! :D

den went to take ice cream!
ice cream>> carnival games >> play ground >> walked to henderson!
:P
















thanks for chocs, clarence and evan! :D

3 comments:

  1. HEHEHE YOU ARE SOO WELCOME :) i hope u guys like the chocs! haha. anyway, i really LOLed when i read the conversation between u and stitchy! lol! din know stitch can talk! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heello. back to giv u a comment s requested. lol.. next time mus strt saving money le, dun wait until last min nid money den save until lyk tht.. will kill u de.. hmmm jy on ur saving n all d best between ur fate with stich,mickey n tht pencil box bah.. if fate meet ur, it will be urs. best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. evangeline: you are just jealous that I can talk to soft toys! :d hahahah! thank you evannnnnnn!

    KIr0sHi: ty! :D

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!