August 28, 2009

Not your clown, your poker's joker

Sorry for th lack of updates and boring updates!
hahahah! but you can go read some asses's blog:)

nothing much tday.
was having super bad gastric that made me cry.
den was forced down to canteen to eat.
ate three mouthfull den gave it to john and minjiang to finish it up.
drank milk and went back to class.
den someone told me something. Felst super disappointed at th same time, felt disgusted or somthing. fjkshgjkhgtjkh34895y345hgjd.

After school,
went to meet Andy! >:D
den chat chat. checked my phone time and time again.
nothing changed.
andy:Charman, your face slim down alot within this one week. but shou de hen nan kan.
My babyfatsssssssssssssss! O: real fatsssssss! or whatever sai, goneeeeeeeee.

den went for banddddddddd.
Sore throat! ):

lalalalala.
ohyaohya! I found three tution teachers!
Zhenyuan, Jingyin and Weichong! >:D
Helping me with maths and chem! >(:
Excited!

-
Evangeline,: you upskirt ppl!?! omg so did u make any SPECIAL discovery? LOL! .____. Evangeline,: LOL! yah! i also think i very lame, fire drills can take pic also! haha ur class so cute! haha!!
reply: hahahahah! so kiah suuuuu!
mj: was here
reply: hello!
C.Shot! u Ego!: faggoet =/ what bastard -.-
C.Shot! u Ego!: lols! fortgaming ^_^ my advertisement works. never thank me =/
reply: pathetic, it's faggot loser :P
Zhen Yuan: wa i din noe my nuer so sexy sia XD LOL, somemore my nuer pic so big sia LOL XD
reply: lol?
DpDs: LOL, I GO HOME MY STOMACH PAIN SIA.EAT TOO MUCH~
reply: hahahah! sorry lah. really don't feel like eating.
Klr0sHI: cheer up=) maybe i dun ask much questions about ur private life.. but i tink i get ur feelin from here bah. . dun torture urself le. haiz. part of fate. giv urself time.
reply: ty!
Estherrr: CHARMAN <3
reply: hahah! you this pervert! don't have your number lah youuuuuuuu! talk only! :P hahahah! love you lah!
AliciaTan!♥: Heyhey! (: Cheer up prettyy! ^^ Okay la, you're powerful xD
reply: of course! more powerful than esther can liao! hahah! takecare!
passer: why ur post lyk sian.
reply; cause i feel sad. hahah.
Estherrr: CHARMAN <3
reply: ya! yayayaya! have your number! old number lo!
Evangeline,: but do cheeeer up k! :) :) ya babe!!
Evangeline,: and i totally agreee : "sometimes it just takes a little misunderstanding to change everything". totallllly agreeed!
Evangeline,: hello my dear!! :) i really hope everything wld be fine for you now! no matter what, really, you have me ok! you have me to confide in! if u need a shoulder, u can borrow mine! ^-^
reply: hahahah! i'm genius! :)
Fortgaming: o.O
reply: o.o
C.Shot! u Dead: lols John and his self praise -.- Zzz go sing la -.- Zzz boasting about urself =.-
reply: it's ok. nvm. don't have to help me. you know and i know that i'm better can le! hahaha!
John Jackson: The body so nice..Looks so familiar lerhh.. xD
John Jackson: Ehh the e first picture hu arh?Standing at the front one..
reply: hahahahha! Sing more songs for me leh. always same old songs plus is sing halfway!
Klr0sHI: knock knock! special delivery! not bad? the choice of sentence use is quite inspirating in sum ways? cooldown=)
reply: hahah! tyty
aiksoon!: left comment @ your comment page, check it out.
reply: checked out and replied my dear!
C.WhySoEgo!: lols SPAM SPAM ^_^ . SPAM SPAM!! eeyeer -.- u see this meimei dunno how to eat one. -.- damn im bored.
reply: eff off. that meimei!
ESTHER: CHARMAN ! <3 Hahaha , you baddie lar you . say me dao liddattttttttt D;
reply: :d
--

want a good post? make me happy lo.
hahahah.
I'm tired, Zaijian!

Bring me back to where it begins, with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!