August 17, 2009

SAVING MONEY

dummy says : ' hey! I'm saving money so i may not be posting soon. Don't ask how is it related cause I just anyhow fixed up this as an excuse.
But I'm really saving money to buy stitch, mickey and bunny pencil box! So I will not be posting cause I will have no energy to think due to having to save money, I'm not eating. Ty, I know I'm very noble.

P/s. Th following things written on top are facts and nothing else. But i just jumbled them out to make into a story. Thankyou. I know other than being noble I'm great too.

don't miss me too much alright! And i'm learning hard to save money! Ok, off to read my pig book^^ you like? I love! Btw, you can follow me on twitter because during this difficult period i'll be updating twitter alot:) alright, dummy's speech over.

3 comments:

  1. o.O u can't and i mean it ^_^ just joking
    EnglishName:Charman
    KoreanName:Charman

    Epic fail

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIr0sHi: THANKS! :D

    C.Shot! u Dead: shuttup! and stop harping on it. ):

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!