August 29, 2009

Swiss Winds is like a Phoenix
Because after everytime it falls, it gets up and recover very quickly again.

Amirul, 2004-2007 (Chief librarian'07)


I guess, this band is blessed to have many good seniors, a nice bandroom, good instruments, manymany, and most of all, a good conductor.
Anyway, this photo is taken @ Garden tech!
Derry and Chingkit! My very first photo with two brothers! :D

Oh goshhhh, I'm super bored of life.
I want to be th crazy girl like last time. lol!

And I prefer my chubby face):
Because, I look nicer with them in photos.


:D seee! So fugly...!
ok, actually, also not very skinny^^ hahahah.


This photo bellow wasn't taken tday, was few weeks ao. including th minjiang one.
Band was great! >:D
Mr chew said we improved alot alot! And said that we, with only 4cornets, and a few from other section are very strong and that when he is recording, it can be picked up clearly and loudly^^
Got to play with sorethroat.
sad case.

after band, went to westm to mumum!
with Joshua, Zhengyong, Gabriel Curren
hahahahha. had fun. Joshua is super funny.
went KFC.
@ counter,
Joshua:" uh, you know got two types of chicken right? one is like breast......"
lol. wtf! hahahah.
Then we decided to prank Jeanette.
Ohya, I admire Joshua when he's on th drums! :X

me and zhengyong, last year's band dinner! omfg, he look super ugly here >:P
he didn't want to send me photos! ):


I want to thank manymany people.
Those who wrote letter and secretly place it in my cornet case,
those who initiated to bring me home after my long day knowing that I don't feel good and secure going home alone,
those who took me out to eat to cheer me up,
those who smsed me alll day long so as to take my attention away from waiting for certain smses that won't come after long, cheered me up, make me cheer them up so that I'll forget about waiting for th sms,
Thanks to those who constantly call me up to check on me,
and thanks to those who always remind me that they are there to support me.
---------------

Guest: cheerup
reply: thanks!
C.Shot! u Dead: btw btw ;D o.O wat i wanna say.. Zzz nvm i forgot liao.
C.Shot! u Dead: lols -.- daniel spam sia.. btw ^^ the bet!! i win liao ;D cause i say so.. -dickson= OI CALL ME ALSO! I WANT GO TOO BB!! ^^
reply: your prob!
Klr0sHI- C.Shot! u Dead: ps charman for having a conversation here. ps, hmmm, is just tht u dunno onli.. i got my prob, is jus tht i nvr express out. n tht wad nervous ting? wad tokin u? dun say halfway jiu dun say le!
Klr0sHI- C.Shot! u Dead: ps charman for having a conversation here. ps, hmmm, is just tht u dunno onli.. i got my prob, is jus tht i nvr express out. n tht wad nervous ting? wad tokin u? dun say halfway jiu dun say le!
reply: o.o
ESTHERRr: CHARMAN ! WO AI NI ! <3 something="x</DIV">
reply: don't want lah! don't want. sickening girl! keep asking from me den give le don't want save! lol! hahahah
SABRINA: tagggs !
reply: heyo! hahah! so nice?
Fiona: Hello! Takecare alright. Sorry fr not being there that day.
reply: lol! why? hahah. also don't have to go up what! ^^
DpDs: lOl nvm, anyway next time sian pls call me down for bb again. i am bored.LOL
reply: cancan! ^^
C.Shot! u Dead: lols! -.- daniel since when u kena those shyt -.- lols. AND paisei lols -.- din want to say the real thing =/ and wat Asses -.- Zzz Nervous System or Nerves system the bet is on
reply: shuttup!
Klr0sHI: ur lesson/tok wif d gals reali made mi reflected back on my probs too.. i guess we r sumhow quite similar=x. haiz wen friens r gd, dey r so gd till u.. haiz. everyting jus had its lifespan. =x
reply: huh? lol!

Clarence "somehow im starting to pity u =/
ur experiencing the other side of life. it will soon be over ^^"
C' ROY"just let go. he can say many things but how do you know if it's true? see the way he treats you, you know, it's time to give up"
Although it's difficult, I constantly remind myself not to.
It takes no time to fall in love, some fear to trust in love, more tears t lose your love and no hope to win your heart back to love.
-
Is it me or is it just you?Ii hope all that I think may not be true. I don't wanna break this relationship of ours. So lets just talk it out and come to a deal. Hopefully, you'll understand me. cause I feel that Ii don't understand you did you change? Or is it me being over sensitive again. (feb's old post)



xoxo,
Charman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!