August 13, 2009

Selfishness, greed

You can never fake your concern for someone
The feeling which hurts you when a good friend of yours betrays you.
That's why I said this last year,
Love of two can hurt a few

Sometimes, giving in and bargining is not enough.
You have to give in and give up.

Noticed that cats are attracted to me!
From smallcat to blackcat to bigcat and many other stray cats. lol.



-
Yesterday was fun^^ but tiring.
pe, total joke. ask zhiming for more.

After school, solo around:/ (Felt lonely for so many times this year)
skipskipskippppppppppp th sad part!
den went to gombak mac to do project.
Charman most hardworking! She did almost everything lo!
But members did try to help.

John negotiated with me saying he'll help me do my english while I help him do project. So i said ok^^

After that, kenna bullied.
But I got my revenge! I made them take th chilli sauce and walk from mac to cdans>:D
(I'm in love with another new game)

after that, zecwai(L) sent me home.
so from here, concluded that i attract cats.

Stayed up till twelve plus to do project.


Tday, wanted to go fishing, but kenna kp so didn't go:/
Went andy's class to take rank den after that slacked there and watch nicholas, andy, minjiang and theo play daidi.
love aircon! and i finally find out how chingkit went to roof top! got easier way sommore>:d

After project work, walked home saw dick and chatted.
edwin came, he super nice and cute>:D

HEY! btw, I can foretell th future! :DDDDD
lemme show you uh!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
den went home, blog and go to sleep.
But before that, I will be sending sms to someone.
and will be waking up tmr morning to go to school. YAY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
See! I told you!

P/s. Sorry for th boring post recently. Life's nothing.

P/s/s. I'm currently addicted to a game i forgot it's name. lol!

4 comments:

  1. PlantsVSZombie ^_^ is the game ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorri for the words i say.. i did not mean it.. ps.. sorri..=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog skin made. it was d coolest i hav seen. keep it up. tc=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. C.Shot! u Dead : i want play!

    Klr0sHi : nvm:)

    ReplyDelete

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!