August 14, 2009


Wanted to blog just once sentence but after I met Jan, decided to change my decision.
Jan, third thing you should be honoured about >:P


Anyway, had band tday.
Practice was nice>:D
Zheng yong finally come back! miss him so much lah!
Our SCs were fast>(: At least they were not wasting time.
managed to end it at three sharp.


They said that I look like a kid in this photo >):Went to meet zy after that. Got a call, mine from Jan and he got a message from alfred.
Go prank us. Good thing we not dumb.
so met them and slacked.
Jan super nice but lian only lo! :d
After that, kenna stalk good thing we escaped and I home.

I would rather have one to be unhappy than three.

Noticed that the world is really small.
Or should I say, I got big connection:p
hahahahh!
Alright, I'm off.
Performance tomorrow. If there's time, I'll hop by to help to flag day.
AIKSOON!,
what's th happening!
P/s. I owe Jan a letter for many months alr.
P/s/s. Jan is bad girl.
P/s/s/s. I'm bored.
P/s/s/s/s. I can't post nicely.
P/s/s/s/s/s. Aiksoon's a bitch
P/s/s/s/s/s/s. I'm off!
P/s/s/s/s//s/s. I love talking to leon! :D
toodles.

2 comments:

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!