August 31, 2009

You gave me strength to move on.

And the courage to love you

To believe in actions or to believe in words

Heyhoheyho, yoyoyo!
>:D

Firstly, I super sorry for my boring post lately.
hahahah! Can't blame, not my fault anyway.
My brain was dead. Blame it on brain. rofl.

Anyway,
I've got a big big bigbigbigbigbigbig announcement to make! wahahahahha!
Don't be too shock okkkkk!
*sticks out tongue*
I'm feeling crappy as ever again!
*jumps*

Don't ask me why, I don't know either.
But it just came naturally after reading my old conversations. (nice one k!)
(let's try another one!)
I feel weird when I'm upset. But can't help getting upset.
It's ok, I'm alright now, conversations are now my motivation.
(whoaaaaa!)

hahahah!
*runs around in circles*

*pause*
Btw, don't blame me for this no-picture-long-post because,
blogger sucks! I'm seriously getting tired of it.
When I try to post photo, fail!!!!!!!
Time to update, move on and let go

awwwwwwwwww):
don't be sad! I'll try again some other day {:

Alright, tday.
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY EVE!
and happy going to school alone for th very first time ):
lalalalas, nvm.
Learn to get over it!


Anyhows, tday was super duper idk what to say!
Purposely told myself not to bring model or anythingggggggggg related to tday's lesson and in th end, class suddenly became angels and everyone brought their things except for me. Cool huh?!
Don't know what's wrong with people tday.
Me don't like! ):

but it's ok.
Since I'm like th only one who has th earth revolving around me,
IDECIDED/TRYNOTTOGIVEADAMN!
:D

Went hall to find Joshua, Zhengyong, Zhiming and William who were rehearsing during recess.
:D
K lah, Actually mainly to find only Joshua and Zhengyong :X
BUT, only Zhengyong saw me. WL!, Super sad lo! So during assembly, only shouted for zhengyong! >:P

Saw bernardd, and he said hi.
But I just smiled and ran away. Sorry lol.

Ran around school after recess.
Halfway through, zuo lao chi saw/caught me and made me go back to class with her D:
sad.

then like that lo, go th celebration thingy and all.

After that, wet outside staffroom.
tell you what, some people really, seriously, don't know how to take control of situation and organise stuffs. Pathetic.

Went out of school after the celebration to find 3 people who have been waiting for me for god knows how long>:D

Went imm after that then bussed to gombak and changed bus again.
saw Jingyin's brother, i know, nothing special.

den went to gjkdfhgjhdfgjkdfhg and Lrt-ed home. ( Is there such a word? "lrted" hahaha!)
and, saw andy in lrt! :D
talktalk.
ohya! I saw yanye @ imm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, back to story.
and story sort of ended there.
Because I slept and when I woked up, I saw a piglet in my arm!
lol!


heyhey, thanks to this super nice person who wanted to give me piglet! :D
and thanks to another someone who carried my book!!

oh dear, ):
I'm getting bored.
Shall end here and crap next time! :D

If you think you haven't got enough, go wordpress! But if you don't have password, don't bother:D

One of th conversation I read,
I saw this.
"so now you know, don't care too much for other people even you want to but put yourself to 1st priority"

Ahye, I'm not gonna listen to it, don't worry!

alright alright, zai jian oh!!!!!!!!!! ^^

P/s. If you find it boring, don't worry, don't blame me. It's always like that, It has never changed. It's just th start of th crappy me. Need warm ups first. lol!

I waited and i waited, each minute, i looked and i looked.
when one came, i got all excited and i hurriedly look if it's from you.
but each time after i look, none was from you, disappointment that i don't know and what to do.

days passed, time gone, wasted, regretted and full of tearful fears.
idon'twannagiveadamnanymore hohoho!
WILL YOU MISS ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!